Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 31st 2013 new

I am so sorry for your loss. Plese pray to your Dad everyday & he will hear you.

Deepest sympathies.

God bless.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying hug rosary

Mar 31st 2013 new

The important thing I'd like to offer to you to comfort you, is that God was and is there with you both. The Holiest day of the year and of our lifetimes is Easter so be at peace. My father passed away in 2000; it will take time probably to rest peacefully until you are healed of the upsetting memories and for the happy memories of your Dad to remain with you. I know, for me, absolute gratitude to God for having both my mother and my father (both in Heaven now). I always dreaded their passing and thought I'd crumble being the youngest of six, but I have to say, God graciously gave me this gift and am so happy for them. Of course, I miss them but to have them and their continued love is more than enough. I hope this helps in some small way. You and yours will be in my prayers. Let me know how you are doing, if you have time at some point. I care!

Jeannie

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Our Thoughts & Prayers are with you; And your DAD Rip and the rest of your family; take care of yourself and one another. Mike "Peace"!!

Mar 31st 2013 new

theheart rosary Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

The only thing to say is that I'm very sorry for you and your family. And yes I will pray for the repose of your father's soul and that this terrible loss do not shake your faith. Trust in Jesus.

Mar 31st 2013 new
So sorry for your loss, I will keep you and your family in my prayers
Mar 31st 2013 new

ETERNAL rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen. rosary

Mar 31st 2013 new

Susan, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear dad. I lost my dad last year and I know the feeling of not being able to get a priest to come to your aid. But, God is good and knows your needs and the desires of the heart and will take care of us. Your dad and you and your family are in my prayers. God bless you and a Blessed Easter season to you!

Posts 61 - 70 of 125