Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/31/2013 new

Thank you all. God is great. He gave me the Holy Spirit and this wonderful site with all of you new friends right before my time of need. I am praying the Devine Mercy novena tonite knowing that I would KNOW NOTHING about it were It not for you loving people showing me.

God bless. Jesus saves. hug

03/31/2013 new
Susan, I will pray for your Dad and for you. My condolences and God keep you.
03/31/2013 new

My prayers are with you, Susan. rosary hug Praying

03/31/2013 new

I am praying for you and your dad and family, so sorry you couldn't find a priest.

03/31/2013 new

Susan,

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your loved ones. You are in my thoughts and prayers. May his soul rest in peace. Praying Praying Praying

God Bless

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--

Susan, my heartfelt condolence to you and your entire family and may God give you all the strength and comfort during this difficult time. Praying rosary theheart hug rose

Life is eternal, love is immortal, death is only a bridge in the horizon that our love one has to pass from this physical life into the Spiritual life. When our love one had passed on, we have to cherish the memories he/she left behind that no one can take away, memories that will bring forth a smile and conquer the painful tears. Susan, remember the happy days that you had with your dad, the happy memories too beautiful to forget. Your dad was a gift from heaven, his purpose on this world was done… to make you understand what love, friendship, goodness, joy and humbleness was all about. Goodness belongs to heaven, and God had called him to rest. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. Praying rosary theheart hug rose

03/31/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

04/01/2013 new

I will definately keep you in my thoughts & prayers. I know that events like this can shake a persons faith, I also know the dissappointment of having a priest not step up where they should. I am sorry that happened. That is something that they need to explain to God later. Decidely not the vision I beleive Pope Francis would hold either.

04/01/2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: .....................Susan.... Perhaps it is no mere coincidence your father died on the day of Ch...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

.....................Susan.... Perhaps it is no mere coincidence your father died on the day of Christ's rising. Peace be to your father and to you.

--hide--

THIS is EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT BART!!! Sunrise I think God is speaking through incidentals as He often does!

04/01/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Thank you all. God is great. He gave me the Holy Spirit and this wonderful site with all of you n...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Thank you all. God is great. He gave me the Holy Spirit and this wonderful site with all of you new friends right before my time of need. I am praying the Devine Mercy novena tonite knowing that I would KNOW NOTHING about it were It not for you loving people showing me.

God bless. Jesus saves.

--hide--

Amen! theheart

Posts 71 - 80 of 125