Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 1st 2013 new

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a death in your family. I'll say a special Prayer for you tonight.

Apr 1st 2013 new

susan, my prayers are with you Praying there may have been no priest to be found....however i believe the angels came to give your father comfort and mother mary to wrap her cloak gently round your dad as he traveled from this world to the next. precious woman, know the angels are watching over you and our lady is just a prayer away for you, always, especially in times when your heart is breaking. sad Praying hug rose be gentle with yourself....rose

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying theheart angel

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Mario-505136 said: Susan, Allow me to express My Sympathies to you & your Family. Be assured of ...
(Quote) Mario-505136 said:

Susan,

Allow me to express My Sympathies to you & your Family. Be assured of My Prayers For this Occasion
and that of your continued Journey of Faith finding. I'll Offer a Rosary for you and a Divine Mercy Chaplet for your Dad.

"May the Angels Welcome him ,May the Saints and Martyrs come to greet him and take him to the Holy City, The New and Eternal Jerusalem"

Mario Hi Mario,
That was beautiful....

--hide--

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary Susan, keeping your dad, you and your family in my prayers. hug theheart

Apr 1st 2013 new

Thank you all/ family for your continued loving kindness heart

Apr 1st 2013 new

rose Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

Susan I am so sorry for your loss of your dad. Speaking your dad's name keeps his memory alive.Have no regrets you did the best you could. Praying theheartGod bless you.

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying hug

Apr 1st 2013 new
Susan, I remember watching Oprah right after 9/11. She was trying to offer comfort to someone who had just lost a loved one in the attack. Oprah's comment has stayed with me ever since and I would like to share it with you now. Whenever you think of your Dad, just remember that he is now an angel in heaven that you know. I pray that God will comfort you and your family during this difficult time and I am truly sorry for your loss......Anne
Posts 81 - 90 of 125