Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 31st 2013 new

Thank you for all the best wishes and well wishes. I really am hopeful to find that special someone because I want someone to join me in Christ. Christ probably wants me to wait and will present that for me when I am both ready and when it is HIS time. I need to learn to be patient. Even after a very busy weekend and sponsoring, I felt lonesome even though my cousin came to visit simply because I ran out of energy and got cabin fever.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! And Happy Easter! rosary

I tell myself every year that on my "x" birthday I would like to have found someone. Hasn't happened yet and I just celebrated mine this last week, but I am trying very hard to remind myself that it will happen in God's time and not one second before. It's hard though, I know. And I know what you mean about feeling like your profile is a turn-off. All I can say is it won't be for th right person.

Good Luck and again, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! (Cause you can never have to much cake! tongue )

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-555403 said: I have tried this online dating for a couple of years because I am not much for the bar scene. I...
(Quote) Nathan-555403 said:

I have tried this online dating for a couple of years because I am not much for the bar scene. I struggle with my profile writing because of my multi-versatile personality. I don't know how to best display it. It feels like my profile is a turn-off both to those who have similar and opposite personalities.

What makes matters worse is that I have had about three people who have told me they were leaving CM or OkCupid to focus on their occupational or educational needs. I did not know if that was true or if they were simply stating politely that they were not interested. Of the few people who were interested, I was disgusted because they were apparently not genuine and that's a mandatory trait whether they are as rambunctious as I am or quiet and content.

I am looking for someone with a worthwhile character and a person that has the same level of innocence. At least this is a Catholic site so there are many more people who have maintained their virginity. I would consider dating a previously engaged or married person but have been turned off by the rudenss of such individual(s) that seemingly they brought on their own problem(s), though I cringe about judging and being unfair.

So I wish everyone a nice Easter and I am hoping that for my 30th birthday, I can be in a serious relationship with someone who genuinely loves me and for whom is one of the most modest and nicest innocent persons with some cute little quirks and in which we both bond and look out for each other.

--hide--

Nathan, wishing you a very blessed, joyful HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY EASTER. You're still young and many opportunities will be coming your way including the love of your life. When the right time comes, God will give/send you the right woman you're searching for. Remember, God's time is the best time, and while there's life there is hope. Meantime, while you're waiting and searching, do what God would love you to do, e.g. spread the gospel of the Lord, or do some volunteer charity/humanitarian works. God bless. Praying clap lady's handkerchief Happy Birthday! present party lil mikie

Apr 1st 2013 new

Happy birthday ! Patience is a virtue and although it can be discouraging you will find the right one in God's time. Pray to find the right one, have faith that your prayers will be answered. You are young and you just have to be patient, trust God and have faith. Not easy to do but in God's time not ours.

Apr 1st 2013 new

Your profile is fine. I'd only suggest that you add some things to make someone very curious about you. Curious, as is in ... "I've never met someone like that." It could be a mix of music tastes, or an odd little part of your life that helps define who you are but isn't something anyone would expect to find in a man.

Think about it hard, and then give it a shot!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Hi Nathan:

Hang in there...it can be disappointing when we reach out without the results we hoped for. However, try to enjoy each day and keep positive. You have the right idea in helping others. Being with Christ is your true happiness, everything else is extra. I will say a pray for you. Praying

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Hi, Nathan,

Just wanted to share with you that my oldest son found just the right woman to marry when he was 36. So keep looking & being patient with God's timing.

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Thanks for all the generous posts. In terms of the last one, I'd be just like my grandpa that had four children. Still, I was getting discouraged and I appreciate the encouragement.

I am always trying to be a better and better person.

Apr 2nd 2013 new
Nathan I have been in your shoes. I have had lengthy email exchanges that suddenly evaporate , others that simply deem to ignore, f2f dates that were not st all as they claimed to be in real life. But on the other hand I have known two couples that met and have been nothing but thrilled with each other and the experience- they both got married and are living... I saw a very interesting stat on another form here on CM that on 16% of messages sent get replied to. Do not kmow where he got his info but I believe it. I think it is a bigger risk for ladies Catholic site or not, precautions or not they can be shy or nervous and I do not blame them.
Apr 2nd 2013 new
Nathan I have been in your shoes. I have had lengthy email exchanges that suddenly evaporate , others that simply deem to ignore, f2f dates that were not st all as they claimed to be in real life. But on the other hand I have known two couples that met and have been nothing but thrilled with each other and the experience- they both got married and are living... I saw a very interesting stat on another form here on CM that on 16% of messages sent get replied to. Do not kmow where he got his info but I believe it. I think it is a bigger risk for ladies Catholic site or not, precautions or not they can be shy or nervous and I do not blame them.
Posts 11 - 20 of 20