Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

"Music Speak"

03/31/2013 new
We are a creative and fun group so I think this game will be a blast:

Using only song titles or lyrics, create sentences, stories, replies etc. These an be long or short and multiple songs can be used in post. Minor variances, conjunctions and segues are great. The crazier, the better...Here's a start:

Dearest-'Goodbye. No use leading with our chins' for 'I never promised you a rose garden.' Just please remember: 'don't sleep in the subway darlin' for 'smoke gets in your eyes'...
03/31/2013 new
and 'don't stand in the pouring rain' or 'splish splash you'll be takin' a bath.' If the water gets too deep well;...'Hey! I'm no swimm'a

But were you slimm'a '

I might'a saved' ya'.... laughing
03/31/2013 new

note In heaven, there is no beer beer, that's why we drink it here...

On top of old smokey, all covered in snow ...

Let it snow, let is snow, let it snow!!! snowman

03/31/2013 new
Spread your tiny wings and fly away

And take the snow back with you

Leave 99 bottles of beer for the wall though eyepopping
03/31/2013 new
...and tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate note that you hate to make him wait, but you just gotta' have another cigarette...Drink up brave forum posters! For all you do, this Bud's for you. wide eyed Oops....we don't feel so good now........Plop, plop note fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is.
04/01/2013 new

spring hasnt yet quite sprung here yet sooooo

nothing would be fina than to be in Carolina in the moorrononingggg note note note

I'll keep trying for a better one guys....

04/01/2013 new
...and Sweet Caroline lovesCarolina, winter, spring, summer or fall. All ya' gotta' is call and I'll be there like...the Tallahassee Bridge over troubled water. Yes, you've got a friend, sweet Caroline in Carolina. We know you are from Muskogee but that's okay cause I've got two strong arms and I can help. Just knock three times on the ceiling if you love me, you've got a friend and, honestly, really, you aren't heavy; you're my brother...I mean sista'. rolling eyes clap (Someody's got to clap for this post duck
04/02/2013 new

“My Dearest” “I’m SingingThis Song For You” because you’re “The Love of My Life” and “I’m Your Angel”

04/13/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: “My Dearest” “I’m SingingThis Song For You” because you’re &ldq...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

“My Dearest” “I’m SingingThis Song For You” because you’re “The Love of My Life” and “I’m Your Angel”

--hide--

Thank you for the music, the song I'm singing in the rain across the universe.

04/13/2013 new

(By the way, this topic is a great idea, Meg! biggrin )

Posts 1 - 10 of 10