Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Mar 31st 2013 new

What Happened ?

Mar 31st 2013 new

I was looking for them too, I usually send some out, one particular lady I send a chochlate bunny to and she eats t he ears off of it, she will wonder where it is at.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this yea...
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did someone simply forget?

I sent "imaginary Palms" for Palm Sunday and "pretend flowers" for Easter. Yes I was disappointed also.

Lots of things for St Patricks Day and Valentines--GREAT,--- But only ONE cross for JESUS and HOLY WEEK?

What a shame!

--hide--

I have a feeling it was overlooked and will be back on the morrow.....

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: What Happened ?
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

What Happened ?

--hide--

I wil hazard a guess that they forgot. This happened last year or another year too. Maybe we have been bad :mischievious:and we were being punished... by the Easter Bunny....

Apr 1st 2013 new

they there back and I sent my easter bunny

Apr 1st 2013 new

The Easter emotigrams are now appearing -- a bit late, but they are there now.

It would have been nice to include them in the messages I sent, but the most important part was wishing people a blessed Easter. Lack of emotes didn't prevent that from happening.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did some...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did someone simply forget?

--hide--
There must have been a rogue Easter bunny that chewed through some of CM's computer cords. irked

Apr 1st 2013 new
You get a Gold Star!
Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-24315 said: they there back and I sent my easter bunny
(Quote) Dave-24315 said:

they there back and I sent my easter bunny

--hide--

Easter emoti Now......Was this Our APRILS FOOLS? laughing Only joking!

*Request to have them Next year for an Entire week+... and Palms on Palm Sunday, Please!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Oh I just saw some .

Thanks

Posts 11 - 20 of 24