Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hello Everyone, just wanted to get you feeback on this question, what do you look for in eyeing an soulmate? What do he or she need to exhibit to show they mean business, and that they are in this for the long run things? As for am looking for someone who has a sense of who she is, and is outgoing, and honest, and has a clear head on her shoulders. In addition, that she is willing to accept my flaws and likewise with her, and that she is able to see above them and be content to go with flow. Also, that her confidence in what she does and the happiness she feels, towards me as she learns who I am, and how far she is willing to go to make the relationship, will spur me to work even harder at making it last to. If both parties come to the table like this and are strong enough to muster through the good and the bad of life, then that is the best trait of all, accepting who the other person is, and is content to work along side them at in making them feel better about themselves, thus providing the common bound that will only grow with time. Anyways, just thought I put this out there and see what all you men and ladies think of this, and what your imput is on this question.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) William-888220 said: Hello Everyone, just wanted to get you feeback on this question, what do you look for in eyeing...
(Quote) William-888220 said:

Hello Everyone, just wanted to get you feeback on this question, what do you look for in eyeing an soulmate? What do he or she need to exhibit to show they mean business, and that they are in this for the long run things? As for am looking for someone who has a sense of who she is, and is outgoing, and honest, and has a clear head on her shoulders. In addition, that she is willing to accept my flaws and likewise with her, and that she is able to see above them and be content to go with flow. Also, that her confidence in what she does and the happiness she feels, towards me as she learns who I am, and how far she is willing to go to make the relationship, will spur me to work even harder at making it last to. If both parties come to the table like this and are strong enough to muster through the good and the bad of life, then that is the best trait of all, accepting who the other person is, and is content to work along side them at in making them feel better about themselves, thus providing the common bound that will only grow with time. Anyways, just thought I put this out there and see what all you men and ladies think of this, and what your imput is on this question.

--hide--

First,
I look for someone who likes to do the same things I like to do and who would join me in my activities and I would wan tto join them in the same. He has to be a man of faith.

Mar 31st 2013 new
I look for a man of character and faith who: ~knows himself and what he wants, ~chooses to be happy, has a sense of humor about life and can find a way to laugh even in difficult times, ~wants the world to be a better place because of his existence, ~ has achieved some measure of success in creating the life he wants for himself/his children, and ~demonstrates responsibility for himself, his children, his community - by regularly putting others' needs before his own.
Mar 31st 2013 new

Hi William and All,

I have ideals that I am looking for but just how that person will cross my path, God only knows. I have tried to do it my way and made a mess so I am working on being open to God's will. That being said I do need a man who is accepting, kind, funny, intellectual and can be both supportive of my weaknesses ands who celebrates my strengths. I am offering the same and could not be serious with anyone who does not brign these qualities to a relationship. Our faith, honesty and willingness to embrace each others life... good and bad is also a must for me.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Faith~~~~practicing Catholic......intelligence

Honesty~~~~humor~~~~chivalry~~~~not a cheapskate, frugal is ok......hard working.........being able to accept each other and grow together......getting each other to Heaven!

Mar 31st 2013 new

I am foremost hoping that God does have the right mate for me. it's all about his will.

The man has to be Catholic. a loving person who will be kind to me and understand my needs and problems.

Mar 31st 2013 new

I guess I look for the person God sees is perfect for me...
I see that person as a man of faith and that will be the spiritual leader of our family. I want someone who is willing to give and take and learn about me and how we fit together.
I want to be with someone who enjoys life, sees the value in the little things that happen every day, and appreciates family and being together.
I like a good sense of humor and good conversation.

I think I could go on and on.. but I know I want someone who also believes that there is a perfect me for a perfect him. We may not be perfect in any way except for each other.

Apr 1st 2013 new

smile the man chosen for me would be the one having to share a difficult and hard road. I am poor and spontaneous, likely not too much offer. I came into this with world with nothing and leave this world with nothing. Requires to have a lot patience and love, not be jealous and envy for he will have little time with me. Guess that is why I am not looking so much because he would have to sacrifice more than I and that would not be fair to ask of someone unless he is joyfully and willing to do so. The most difficult portion is that I do not know who I am or my purpose, this means that he will not most likely know me as I change like the seasons, thus I am very challenging to know who I am. I am the last person to ask what do I look for in a potential soulmate unless my Loving God choose him for me. rose heart rose heart rose

Apr 1st 2013 new

Hello

I ask God to find a man with a good heart and sincere.
Honesty is very important
Apr 1st 2013 new

They need to show interest in me firstly and then they need to love me.. That's all I need.. People make this way too complicated.

Posts 1 - 10 of 14