Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Mileage

Mar 31st 2013 new

When you mouse-over a match's hometown, the mileage pops up in a little box. St. Paul, MN is listed as being over 6000 miles from Champlin, MN! Funny. I get there in less than an hour. laughing

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: When you mouse-over a match's hometown, the mileage pops up in a little box. St. Paul, MN is ...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

When you mouse-over a match's hometown, the mileage pops up in a little box. St. Paul, MN is listed as being over 6000 miles from Champlin, MN! Funny. I get there in less than an hour.

--hide--
laughing laughing

Mar 31st 2013 new

I know I'd travel to the ends of the earth, but really...?

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: When you mouse-over a match's hometown, the mileage pops up in a little box. St. Paul, MN is ...

When you mouse-over a match's hometown, the mileage pops up in a little box. St. Paul, MN is listed as being over 6000 miles from Champlin, MN! Funny. I get there in less than an hour.

--hide--

Maybe thats what they mean by L-O-N-G cloudnine Distance!

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: Maybe thats what they mean by L-O-N-G Distance!
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

Maybe thats what they mean by L-O-N-G Distance!

--hide--

I didn't mention all my speeding tickets.

Mar 31st 2013 new

--hide--

Hi Alice! Does it have to be an actual CM match (that they send to you) or can it also be when you view someone's profile? Chelle

Mar 31st 2013 new
Perhaps it's a puzzle to find a secret location?

On the matches page, hover the mouse over your matches city.

Use the following page to map your matches distances

www.freemaptools.com

Once you you figure out the source location, it make some sense at to where the numbers are being calculated from.

For me, some of my mileage distances were below.

Cleveland, OH - 5780

Dell Rapids, SD - 6549

Chicago, IL - 6095
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Alice! Does it have to be an actual CM match (that they send to you) or can it also b...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Alice! Does it have to be an actual CM match (that they send to you) or can it also be when you view someone's profile? Chelle

--hide--

It came up with a more correct mileage for someone in my Favorites. But for a random Profile, there's nothing.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Keith-398126 said: Perhaps it's a puzzle to find a secret location? On the matches page, hover the mouse over y...
(Quote) Keith-398126 said: Perhaps it's a puzzle to find a secret location?

On the matches page, hover the mouse over your matches city.

Use the following page to map your matches distances

www.freemaptools.com

Once you you figure out the source location, it make some sense at to where the numbers are being calculated from.

For me, some of my mileage distances were below.

Cleveland, OH - 5780

Dell Rapids, SD - 6549

Chicago, IL - 6095
--hide--

I think someone in India is having an awful lot of fun with this.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I didn't mention all my speeding tickets.

I didn't mention all my speeding tickets.

--hide--

laughing clap

Posts 1 - 10 of 12