Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Opening Day is here!!!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Many people say Christmas or Thanksgiving or even their birthday is their favorite day of the year but for me it's the first day of baseball season! Nothing beats the optimism that comes when everyone has the same record and the possibilities of the season ahead are limitless. And believe me it's hard to remain optimistic when you are a die-hard Royals fan. But I stay true to my team and things are looking bright this year! Go Royals!!

Let me know if you're excited for opening day and what team has your loyalty.

Apr 1st 2013 new
Go Cardinals!

First game tonight against the Diamondbacks in Arizona at 9:10 central time.
Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Go Cardinals!
First game tonight against the Diamondbacks in Arizona at 9...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Go Cardinals!

First game tonight against the Diamondbacks in Arizona at 9:10 central time.
--hide--

One of us is going to be disappointed tonight, but it ain't gonna be me! Go Dbacks!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Well Justin~~~ I used to be a Cubs fan! Well I still am, but the Chicago teams have been quite diappointing. Well except for The Blackhawks. But baseball is a beautiful "time" of the year! Play ball!

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Justin-195964 said: And believe me it's hard to remain optimistic when you are a die-hard Royals fan. But I stay true t...
(Quote) Justin-195964 said: And believe me it's hard to remain optimistic when you are a die-hard Royals fan. But I stay true to my team and things are looking bright this year! Go Royals!!

--hide--

I can totally get this. I am a die-hard Orioles fan and until last season they had not been good in my real memory. But last season was amazing and this one will be better! Go O's!!!!

Sidenote, I'm going to check out the Royals ballpark this season when they host my boys. It'll be fun!

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said: I can totally get this. I am a die-hard Orioles fan and until last season th...
(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said:

I can totally get this. I am a die-hard Orioles fan and until last season they had not been good in my real memory. But last season was amazing and this one will be better! Go O's!!!!

Sidenote, I'm going to check out the Royals ballpark this season when they host my boys. It'll be fun!

--hide--

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

--hide--

you have to click on it to read it biggrin

Apr 6th 2013 new

you have to click on it to read it

you have to click on it to read it

--hide--

highfive

Go Tigers!  In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch), my stuffed tiger 'Ty', a 2006 World Series baseball autographed by Nate Robe

"Go Tigers! In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch)..."

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Go Tigers!  In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch), my stuffed tiger 'Ty', a 2006 World Series baseball autographed by Nate Robe

--hide--
And Zoom, did you know that your terrific closer, Phil Coke, is from MY hometown of Sonora?? Yep, watched him play Little League through high school ball, (even though he was on the rival high school team!). We are dern proud of the hometown boy!

HOWEVER....GO GIANTS!!!

Apr 6th 2013 new

--hide--

Hey Edward we just have it all here in Detroit. Here is a time lapse video of the Tiger video.

Dont ask me why they do this stuff.

vimeo.com

Posts 1 - 10 of 10