Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Joshua-957650 said: Hi everyone,Please pray for all who suffer and struggle with mental illness. I myself ha...
(Quote) Joshua-957650 said:

Hi everyone,

Please pray for all who suffer and struggle with mental illness. I myself have this cross, and also know many others who do. You would be surprised how many people struggle with this without you noticing it. But I wanted to ask all of you to pray for those who bear this cross, that Christ gives them all the grace to offer up their sufferings for the salvation of souls. I also encourage asking the intercession of St. Dymphna, patron of mentally ill and family harmony and other nervous diseases.

Personally for myself, please pray that those helping me:psychiatrist, psychologist, spiritual director; help me to make the most of the gifts I have been given. I also need prayers for a good solid spiritual director. But pray for everyone affected by mental illness, because you will most likely be praying for everyone, considering that if you are mentally healthy, you still know people who have mental illness. Pray for acceptance and charity of all people.

God bless you all,
Joshua

--hide--

Praying for everyone afflicted. May God bless and heal them. Praying rosary theheart hug

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying for your intentions Joshua and all who suffer and struggle with mental illness. Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

Hi Joshua,

I am praying for you, others with mental illness and their families and health care providers.

I dont know if you realize this, but you are ahead of many people, because you are not in denial and you are getting treatment.
I have seen it several times when people decided to continue their suffering thinking God will take their condition away without them getting treatment.

It is great that you realize you have all these gifts that God gave you. You can help many people who are trying to make decision
about finally getting treatment and help their families by making them understand things.

Katarina

Apr 1st 2013 new

St Dymphna Pray for us

Apr 1st 2013 new

PrayingFor your intentions.

Apr 1st 2013 new

God bless you Joshua! Jesus thru the Holy Spirit has lifted me out of depression. Never thought it would happen. Certainly never believed like this! Never give up! You are on an amazing path. Praying for you. Praying rosary

Apr 1st 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Joshua,
I admire your courage to admit openly that you suffer from a mental illness. It is very common in society today with 1 in 4 who will be diagnosed with a mental illness at some time in their life. Yet it still has such a big stigma.

I am a nurse who has chosen to work with people with mental illness. Fear not, there are treatments and people can lead a good life. Now we focus on "recovery' and I have seen many of my patients get well and are able to hold good jobs.

I am praying for you and your treating team. God bless you abundantly

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 39