Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Joshua,

I pray very often for those with mental illness.

Know that God is with you!

You sound like a smart man who is doing all you can and I applaud you. God is good, let Him carry you through this.

All God's blessings to you, Joshua. Jesus I Trust In You. Veronica theheart

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Amie-922461 said: Joshua, I'm sorry you are going through this. May you and all those who fight this battle know the he...
(Quote) Amie-922461 said: Joshua, I'm sorry you are going through this. May you and all those who fight this battle know the healing touch of our Lord. May you feel His presence even during the darkest times- He is ALWAYS at your side. And Joshua, thank you for being such a great example of how we should respond to adversity. It takes strength and courage to reach out when we are hurting. It takes a loving heart to think of others and not just focus on one's own needs. It takes real faith to never lose sight of the power of prayer. I commend you.
--hide--

Very nicely said, Amie! I totally agree with you! God bless, Veronica biggrin theheart

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Prayers Joshua. Two coworkers and I were just talking about this at work today. They struggle with this and so does a good friend of mine. Thankfully at least this issue is more out in the open now and less stima surounding it. Prayers for your journey.

Apr 4th 2013 new

My parayers. My self and some friends whom are catholic suffer from anixiety and or depressiom. It is definately is a cross that for some reason we have to have. In all honesty I find it hard be spiritual most of the time and it allows doubt to set in. I also believe Mother Theresa had this infliction.. Jesus loves everyone, just remember.Even if you feel nothingness. What I take from the bible is that Jesus treats everyone fairly it is just how you recieve it that counts. He also works good through our human weekness. In my reading of the bible Jesus never condems anyone but we do it to ourselves. He knows if we have a good heart. Anyway I hoped this ramble helped. Jesus came to heal the sick and the sinners.

Apr 5th 2013 new

Prayers offered for all your intentions.

Apr 5th 2013 new
I'm in!!! Lots of people I know have been suffering recently including my little sister. Laugh a little every day whether you feel like it or not... :)
Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-865889 said: I'm in!!! Lots of people I know have been suffering recently including my little sister. Laugh a...
(Quote) Katherine-865889 said: I'm in!!! Lots of people I know have been suffering recently including my little sister. Laugh a little every day whether you feel like it or not... :)
--hide--

thank you, Katherine! I like this.

Apr 5th 2013 new

Praying Dove St Dymphna, Pray for us and for all who suffer from depression and other mental illnesses. Joshua, you are not alone. Mental illness is more often an invisible illness and people are unable to understand it. God Bless you.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Christian-957269 said: My parayers. My self and some friends whom are catholic suffer from anixiety and or depressio...
(Quote) Christian-957269 said:

My parayers. My self and some friends whom are catholic suffer from anixiety and or depressiom. It is definately is a cross that for some reason we have to have. In all honesty I find it hard be spiritual most of the time and it allows doubt to set in. I also believe Mother Theresa had this infliction.. Jesus loves everyone, just remember.Even if you feel nothingness. What I take from the bible is that Jesus treats everyone fairly it is just how you recieve it that counts. He also works good through our human weekness. In my reading of the bible Jesus never condems anyone but we do it to ourselves. He knows if we have a good heart. Anyway I hoped this ramble helped. Jesus came to heal the sick and the sinners.

--hide--
DoveYou didn't ramble at all! Trying to remember that we are never alone and that Jesus is always by our side helps me when I am down. I maybe physically alone, but NEVER TOTALLY. May the Holy Spirit dwell within you and help to ease your burden. God Bless.

Posts 31 - 39 of 39