Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 1st 2013 new

Oh Ray I am so sorry to hear this..prayers and take care~~~ Jane Praying Praying Praying hug hug hug

Apr 1st 2013 new

St Joseph, Pray for us

Apr 1st 2013 new

Ray I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep all in my prayers. Lauren

Apr 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--

I'm sorry for your loss Ray. I will prayfor him, his wife and for you.

Praying theheart Dove rose
Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying hug

so sorry for your loss.

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

I am so sorry that you've lost your friend. May God bless his soul. I will pray for you, your friend and his family. Praying Praying Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

Wish God bless his (your friend)the soul to heaven. Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Praying theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 66