Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--
I am sorry for your loss Ray.
Apr 1st 2013 new

Sorry Ray-May the Lord Jesus be with you Ray through this time and with your friend and his wife ----thank You Lord for your Mercy and Lovetheheart rosary

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Ray, my condolences on the loss of your friend. May he rest in peace with all the saints. How blessed to be called "home" on the Feast of Easter! Praying that you will be able to offer words of wisdom and comfort to his widow... rose

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Ray our thoughts & Prayers are with your friend & his Family; May he rest in peace; And Prayers for you too. Take care Mike "Peace"!!

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 66