Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying 'May the God of Love and Mercy care for your loved one who is gone, and bless with consolation those left to carry on'.
Prayers for strength and comfort during this difficult time, Ray, and may happy memories of times past help to heal the emptiness his loss has left. Will offer intentions for his soul at Mass tomorrow morning.rosary hug

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Praying theheart

Apr 2nd 2013 new
Sorry about your friend Ray. One prayer said.
Apr 2nd 2013 new

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Ray. I will offer prayers for you as well as for your friend and his wife. hug Praying

Apr 3rd 2013 new
Praying
Apr 3rd 2013 new

Praying rosary Dove

Apr 3rd 2013 new

rosary In Jesus' name, that your friend's soul is now in heaven. It is so hard to hear a loved one has passed. My condolences and prayers Praying to you and to his wife and family! theheart

Apr 3rd 2013 new

rosary Praying rosary

Apr 4th 2013 new

Thanks to all of you for your prayerful support. The arrangements for my friend's funeral were finalized today. Each and every prayer offered will help Bill, his wife and the rest of his family and large number of friends. A bright spot is that the services will be held in Milwaukee, where he lived most of his life. I think the funeral homes (in Alabama where he spent his retirement years), plus the local one they selected helped financially with having him brought "home".

We are thankful for the time he was given to be with us. angel Praying

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Thanks to all of you for your prayerful support. The arrangements for my friend's funeral were ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Thanks to all of you for your prayerful support. The arrangements for my friend's funeral were finalized today. Each and every prayer offered will help Bill, his wife and the rest of his family and large number of friends. A bright spot is that the services will be held in Milwaukee, where he lived most of his life. I think the funeral homes (in Alabama where he spent his retirement years), plus the local one they selected helped financially with having him brought "home".

We are thankful for the time he was given to be with us.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Posts 41 - 50 of 66