Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 4th 2013 new

Ray, I'm so sorry. I pray he will be greeted by Jesus and brought into His Kingdom, and that you will be comforted and know His peace. Praying hug

Apr 4th 2013 new

Praying hug Praying

Apr 5th 2013 new

Well, I've never spoken with a guy on here before, but I have some close guy friends, and man,I can't imagine how tough it would be. Because I struggle to find the right words, I must just say,"I !offer you my deepest condolences. I will for sure keep you in my prayers! May God bless you

Apr 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--

I am sorry, Ray. He will be in my prayers tonight. God bless you.
Apr 5th 2013 new
So sorry for your loss....

Praying Praying Praying
Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Thanks to all of you for your prayerful support. The arrangements for my friend's funeral were ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Thanks to all of you for your prayerful support. The arrangements for my friend's funeral were finalized today. Each and every prayer offered will help Bill, his wife and the rest of his family and large number of friends. A bright spot is that the services will be held in Milwaukee, where he lived most of his life. I think the funeral homes (in Alabama where he spent his retirement years), plus the local one they selected helped financially with having him brought "home".

We are thankful for the time he was given to be with us.

--hide--

I’ll continue to pray for you,... for the soul of your friend Bill,... for his widowed wife, and for his family. May you all find peace and comfort during your time of sorrow through our Lord Jesus Christ. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every CM members’ thoughts and prayers. Your friend was already done with his purpose here on earth that the Heavenly Father had already called him to go back "home". Life is eternal, and death is only a boundary line. a bridge that connects from this life to the next life. from the mortal/physical life onto immortal/spiritual life. God bless. Praying rosary theheart hug

Apr 5th 2013 new

Prayers offered for your friend's eternal rest and for the consolation of family and friends.

Apr 5th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Apr 5th 2013 new

Praying hug Dove It is a great sadness to lose a dear friend especially if you have not seen one another in awhile. Rest assured that your prayers and the prayers said here are being heard. The Lord calls us all to His Home and perhaps, that thought can help to heal your heart and mind. May the Peace of Jesus Christ be with you at this and every moment. theheart

Apr 6th 2013 new

Ray,

My heartfelt condolences and sympathies at the loss of your friend. When you lose a true friend, the loss can be felt so much greater.

Eternal rest grant unto Him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

May God his family and friends comfort during this most difficult time.

Blessings always,

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Leon

Posts 51 - 60 of 66