Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 6th 2013 new

Ray, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will be praying for his soul and for you during my Divine Mercy celebration tomorrow. God bless you!

Apr 6th 2013 new

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend Ray. Prayers for you & his family. God Bless. Praying rosary

Apr 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers for your friend Ray.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Once again, many heartfelt thanks for your prayers for my longtime friend, Bill.

The visitation was held last Sunday; the funeral Mass was Monday. The priest had an eloquent homily, recalling some of Bill's personal qualities -- his friendliness to all; his devotion to his family; and to his Savior.

His words of comfort helped take some of the sting out of the loss. While we're sad to see him depart from the earth, we are comforted in knowing he is in a better place.

Apr 11th 2013 new

So sorry for your loss, Ray. You & your friend are in my prayers Praying rosary hug

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Once again, many heartfelt thanks for your prayers for my longtime friend, Bill. The visitat...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Once again, many heartfelt thanks for your prayers for my longtime friend, Bill.

The visitation was held last Sunday; the funeral Mass was Monday. The priest had an eloquent homily, recalling some of Bill's personal qualities -- his friendliness to all; his devotion to his family; and to his Savior.

His words of comfort helped take some of the sting out of the loss. While we're sad to see him depart from the earth, we are comforted in knowing he is in a better place.

--hide--
may our lady watch over you as you grieve this loss and know so many here admire you greatly.....Praying Praying hug hug across the skies.....dear ray....rose

Posts 61 - 66 of 66