Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-644239 said: No he was the one who called, and I'm sure that the FO was surprised, and probably didn't believe ...
(Quote) Bob-644239 said: No he was the one who called, and I'm sure that the FO was surprised, and probably didn't believe him at first. But it was an amazing thing, added to what Boston needed that day. I knew someone who was there at her first Sox game, what a great time to pick for your first game. Any team that beats the Yankees is my second favorite team !
--hide--

Wow - good for her! Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline live on her FIRST Sox game - can't beat that.

hahaha so I heard about Sox and Yankees fan

Yay! Go As!!! Kick some butt in Cleveland!

May 6th 2013 new
Cardinals blast Brewers with 10 runs to complete sweep. Final score: Cardinals 10 Brewers 1 Bow highfive
May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Wow - good for her! Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline live on her FIRST Sox game - can't beat...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

Wow - good for her! Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline live on her FIRST Sox game - can't beat that.

hahaha so I heard about Sox and Yankees fan

Yay! Go As!!! Kick some butt in Cleveland!

--hide--
Haha, Sox/Yankee fans are unique, living in western New England there are a few Yankee fans here and we have a lot of fun going back and forth. Yankee fans are a lot more serious, where as Sox fans more easy going ( all those losing yrs I guess ) but 2004 was sweet and we do like to bring that up.
May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Haha, Sox/Yankee fans are unique, living in western New England there are a few Yankee fans here and we ha...
(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Haha, Sox/Yankee fans are unique, living in western New England there are a few Yankee fans here and we have a lot of fun going back and forth. Yankee fans are a lot more serious, where as Sox fans more easy going ( all those losing yrs I guess ) but 2004 was sweet and we do like to bring that up.
--hide--

Oh yes The Curse Of The Bambino has lifted - what a great feeling that must've been. Last World Series by the As was in Battle Of The Bay during the Loma-Prieta quake here.

scratchchin you sure about your fellow Red Sox fans Bob? Because ...I don't know about this video here

www.youtube.com

laughing

...anyway lost to the Tribe today but tomorrow's another day ..GO As!!!!!

May 7th 2013 new

Phillies season unfolding in a very frustrating manner. After a 14-2 drubbing to the worst team in baseball on Sunday, it appears our ace has left the building. weeping It's nice to see Dom Brown can finally hit Major League pitching though. He really crushed that ball last night. clap Phillies 6 - Giants 2. biggrin I just wish I could have seen THAT Cliff Lee 3 Saturdays ago in Philly.

May 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Oh yes The Curse Of The Bambino has lifted - what a great feeling that must've been. Last World Ser...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

Oh yes The Curse Of The Bambino has lifted - what a great feeling that must've been. Last World Series by the As was in Battle Of The Bay during the Loma-Prieta quake here.

you sure about your fellow Red Sox fans Bob? Because ...I don't know about this video here

www.youtube.com

...anyway lost to the Tribe today but tomorrow's another day ..GO As!!!!!

--hide--
Well I was talking about the ones who are sober lol....... The bleachers used to be notorious for being a little rowdy, they have gotten a lot better out there now.
May 8th 2013 new

Two nights in a row Jays come from behind to win the game! Canada baseball Bow Bow clap clap Bow Bow baseball Canada

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Haha, Sox/Yankee fans are unique.
(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Haha, Sox/Yankee fans are unique.
--hide--

And Jay's fans are simply the best! biggrin baseball Canada baseball biggrin

May 8th 2013 new
Despite Allen Craig's solo homer, Cardinals fall to the Cubs 2-1. sad
May 8th 2013 new

Phils win again 6 - 2. Kyle Kendrick has really stepped up, but Roy Halladay will be hard to replace.

Posts 111 - 120 of 200