Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

May 8th 2013 new

Prayers for J.A. Happ, Toronto Blue Jays pitcher who got hit by a ball last night, and was removed from the stadium on a stretcher. Reports are he will be discharged from hospital later today. Praying

May 8th 2013 new
Carlos Beltran and Jon Jay drove in two runs apiece as the Cardinals rally for a 5-4 win over the Cubs. highfive
May 9th 2013 new

Phils couldn't keep it going and lose to the Giants 4 - 3.

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-793888 said: Prayers for J.A. Happ, Toronto Blue Jays pitcher who got hit by a ball last night, and was remove...
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

Prayers for J.A. Happ, Toronto Blue Jays pitcher who got hit by a ball last night, and was removed from the stadium on a stretcher. Reports are he will be discharged from hospital later today.

--hide--
He was drafted by and came up through the Phillies organization. Probably the scariest thing in baseball, a pitcher being struck by a line drive. Many prayers he will return and pitch again. Praying Praying Praying

May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Allen-311949 said: He was drafted by and came up through the Phillies organization. Probably the scariest thing in baseball, a pi...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

He was drafted by and came up through the Phillies organization. Probably the scariest thing in baseball, a pitcher being struck by a line drive. Many prayers he will return and pitch again.

--hide--

Praying
May 11th 2013 new
Shelby Miller dominates Rockies by striking out 13 batters and after surrendering only one hit which was his only blemish of the game, he retires 27 consecutive batters he faces. clap Bow As he pitched a shutout, the Cardinals defeated the Rockies by the score of 3-0. highfive
May 11th 2013 new
biggrin Tigers took game 1 of the series against the Indians, 10-4, and they have Verlander on the hill tonight. I have a bet with my coworker Larry, an Indians fan, on the outcome of this series. Loser buys lunch next week at a BBQ restaurant here in town. Looking good for me so far ...
May 12th 2013 new
Adam Wainwright pitches a two hit shutout as the Cardinals defeat the Rockies with another 3-0 victory. highfive Bow Back to back shutouts for the Cardinals. Chance for the sweep this afternoon.
May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Tigers took game 1 of the series against the Indians, 10-4, and they have Verlander on the hill tonight. I have a...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Tigers took game 1 of the series against the Indians, 10-4, and they have Verlander on the hill tonight. I have a bet with my coworker Larry, an Indians fan, on the outcome of this series. Loser buys lunch next week at a BBQ restaurant here in town. Looking good for me so far ...
--hide--
Well, I spoke too soon. Verlander was roughed up and the Tigers lost, 7-6. boggled Need a win today.
May 13th 2013 new
Cardinals can't complete sweep of the Rockies as they lose by the score of 8-2. irked
Posts 121 - 130 of 200