Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Apr 9th 2013 new
Tigers beat the Blue Jays, 7-3! biggrin Miguel Cabrera became the first player to hit 100 home runs in Comerica Park.
Apr 10th 2013 new
Cardinals win 5-1 over the Reds! biggrin Lance Lynn strikes out 10 batters and Matt Adams 2 run homer in the sixth was enough to give them the win.
Apr 11th 2013 new
Jake Westbrook pitches a complete game as the Cardinals defeat the Reds 10-0! What a birthday present, a Cardinal victory! highfive
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Jake Westbrook pitches a complete game as the Cardinals defeat the Reds 10-0! What a birthday present, a Cardinal v...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Jake Westbrook pitches a complete game as the Cardinals defeat the Reds 10-0! What a birthday present, a Cardinal victory!
--hide--

Cardinals did hit 4 homers in that game. Bow
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Lets go Cubs!!
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Lets go Cubs!!
--hide--

Who are the Cubs?
Apr 12th 2013 new

Going to see the Phillies on the 20th. baseball They're playing the Cards. Hope Doc and Hamels can remember how to pitch by then. laughing laughing laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

Go Jays Go!!

So the team is off to a slow start, but I'm not worried. RA has to get used to JP, and the SkyDome. Once the team starts to gel we're going to be in #1. It's ok to see them struggle at the early part of the season, because it's only 1 week!!

Apr 12th 2013 new
What's Baseball?
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Tigers beat the Blue Jays, 7-3! Miguel Cabrera became the first player to hit 100 home runs in Comerica P...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Tigers beat the Blue Jays, 7-3! Miguel Cabrera became the first player to hit 100 home runs in Comerica Park.
--hide--

But we're going to reek revenge on the Tigers when the visit TO in July. I'm going to the July 2nd game, and maybe the July 1st game as well. I have my ticket for July 2 already!! biggrin

Apr 12th 2013 new

Go Phillies!!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 200