Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Apr 14th 2013 new

A's were devoured by the Tigers .. but tomorrow's another day. Go A's!!!

Apr 14th 2013 new
At least we finally have a real manager, and the Bosox have won more games at this point in the season than the last 2 seasons combined at the same point...... Getting ready to by my playoff tickets.
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-644239 said: At least we finally have a real manager, and the Bosox have won more games at this point in the season tha...
(Quote) Bob-644239 said: At least we finally have a real manager, and the Bosox have won more games at this point in the season than the last 2 seasons combined at the same point...... Getting ready to by my playoff tickets.
--hide--

I'd say it's a little early to be thinking playoffs ... I can't count the number of times I've seen a team start off really strong and tank mid-season. It's 2 weeks into the season and there are a lot of teams that are still gelling because of new players over the off season. Once they start gelling, that's when the season gets really interesting!

Apr 15th 2013 new
After being 3 outs away from a sweep, the Cardinals fall to the Brewers 4-3 in 10 innings. weeping
Apr 15th 2013 new

Let's go O's!

Orioles at Camden Yards!

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-793888 said: I'd say it's a little early to be thinking playoffs ... I can't count the number of tim...
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

I'd say it's a little early to be thinking playoffs ... I can't count the number of times I've seen a team start off really strong and tank mid-season. It's 2 weeks into the season and there are a lot of teams that are still gelling because of new players over the off season. Once they start gelling, that's when the season gets really interesting!

--hide--
Hey It's the Red Sox, when they are playing good you have to think playoffs, because deep down you know that they will screw it up somehow. ( they've now won 3 out of their first 4 series ).
Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Reena-961146 said: A's were devoured by the Tigers .. but tomorrow's another day. Go A's!!!
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

A's were devoured by the Tigers .. but tomorrow's another day. Go A's!!!

--hide--
raspberry
Go Tigers!  In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch), my stuffed tiger 'Ty', a 2006 World Series baseball autographed by Nate Robe

"Go Tigers! In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch)..."

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Go Tigers!  In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch), my stuffed tiger 'Ty', a 2006 World Series baseball autographed by Nate Robe

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

--hide--

laughing boooo!!!!

Apr 16th 2013 new

Phils lose to Reds 4-2, but Lee is still pitching well and Utley continues to make up for last 2 years. GO PHILLIES!!!

Apr 16th 2013 new
Cardinals jump early on pirate for a 10-6 win. Bow
Posts 41 - 50 of 200