Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Apr 24th 2013 new

A's won (13-0) today against the Red Sox - until tomorrow Red Sox. I may like the A's but I have a lot of love for Boston Praying . Ironic that I've been to Fenway and At&T park but never at the Oakland Coliseum...anyway Go A's!!

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Reena-961146 said: A's won (13-0) today against the Red Sox - until tomorrow Red Sox. I may like the A's but...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

A's won (13-0) today against the Red Sox - until tomorrow Red Sox. I may like the A's but I have a lot of love for Boston . Ironic that I've been to Fenway and At&T park but never at the Oakland Coliseum...anyway Go A's!!

--hide--

Any day that the Bo Sucks loose is a good day, even better day when the loose to the Jays ... but I digress! Way to go A's! Bow

Oh let me guess, the Sux lost because it was too cold out! laughing scratchchin

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-793888 said: Any day that the Bo Sucks loose is a good day, even better day when the loose to the...
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

Any day that the Bo Sucks loose is a good day, even better day when the loose to the Jays ... but I digress! Way to go A's!

Oh let me guess, the Sux lost because it was too cold out!

--hide--

highfive

Sox fans are really nice though. We were one of the few A's fans when we saw the A's play against the Sox at Fenway last year and they weren't hostile at all. Just friendly "trash talk". By the way, the A's won that time too laughing

Apr 24th 2013 new
Adam Wainwright leads Cardinals past Nationals 2-0. clap
Apr 24th 2013 new

baseball baseball Jays beat Orioles 6-5!! clap Bow Canada baseball baseball

Apr 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-793888 said: Jays beat Orioles 6-5!!
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

Jays beat Orioles 6-5!!

--hide--
But they are still behind the Sox!!!
Apr 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Sox fans are really nice though. We were one of the few A's fans when we saw the A's pl...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

Sox fans are really nice though. We were one of the few A's fans when we saw the A's play against the Sox at Fenway last year and they weren't hostile at all. Just friendly "trash talk". By the way, the A's won that time too

--hide--
Rena, last season didn't really count, even though the A's had a great season, the Sox had a make believe manager who had no idea how to handle players, I've been to Fenway many times and its always fun to meet out of town fans. ( except Yankee games )
Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Rena, last season didn't really count, even though the A's had a great season, the Sox had a make ...
(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Rena, last season didn't really count, even though the A's had a great season, the Sox had a make believe manager who had no idea how to handle players, I've been to Fenway many times and its always fun to meet out of town fans. ( except Yankee games )
--hide--

Hey Bob! I would love to go back to Fenway and watch a ball game. There is truly something in the air when you walk on Yawkey Way surrounded by Sox fans and soaking in the Boston accent :D.

Next month I'll be going Wrigley with a couple of friends. It's going to be the Cubs and the Rockies but it'll be fun. My friend (who is a Giants fan) and I decided that we will wear our team colors - that is I will wear A's and she will wear her Giants gear - we're still trying to talk our other friend into wearing a Switzerland t shirt - I'm serious scratchchin . Cubs by the way drafted Colin Kaepernick as a pitcher in 09 but Kaep decided to stay with football - good decision! clap

Well, tomorrows another day, the As are flying back home to play the Orioles.

Apr 25th 2013 new
Jaime Garcia tosses a gem as the Cardinals beat the Nationals 4-2. clap
Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Adam Wainwright leads Cardinals past Nationals 2-0.
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Adam Wainwright leads Cardinals past Nationals 2-0.
--hide--

And then your boys beat the Nats (and Stephen Strasburg) last night too, 4-2, to complete the sweep! hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

Alas Mr. Strasburg ... some tough luck losses to begin the season. He's supposed to be the ace, but he's 1-4. boggled

Posts 71 - 80 of 200