Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Apr 1st 2013 new
rolling eyes April Fools!
Apr 1st 2013 new

hmmmmmm

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: wdtprs.com
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

wdtprs.com

--hide--

Ain't nobody got time for that!

Apr 1st 2013 new

wdtprs.com

--hide--

Is this an April Fools Joke? I think we had one before but this is just silly, does anyone agree?

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelsea-743484 said: Ain't nobody got time for that!
(Quote) Chelsea-743484 said:

--hide--

A few did! (see the blog comments)

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is this an April Fools Joke? I think we had one before but this is just silly, does anyon...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Is this an April Fools Joke? I think we had one before but this is just silly, does anyone agree?

--hide--

I think Fr. Zuhlsdorf does his readers a great disservice by posting such satire without prefacing it with a disclaimer; I've told him as much in the past, but he doesn't agree. One friend of mine who doesn't have the English skill that perhaps most of his readers have, got ahold of me in a terrible state over a similar posting on that website, because he didn't understand that it was satire.

Apr 1st 2013 new

wdtprs.com

--hide--

I knew it was a joke from the headline. The SSPX never makes any announcement (conjoinedly among the bishops, at least) as an "unexpected" announcement. It was that much more blatant when I saw the link was Fr. Z.'s. Phhhh!!! rolling eyes

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelsea-743484 said: Ain't nobody got time for that!
(Quote) Chelsea-743484 said:

--hide--

Chelsea,

This cracked me up. I guess our little lady has made it national lol. She's doing a commercial here for a dental office now and I hear she is going to be in a Tyler Perry movie. She's pretty funny and animated. Lauren

Apr 1st 2013 new

wdtprs.com

--hide--

This is the only story on the SSPX.org website for 4/1/2013.

They have our Pascal fire beat, I'll give 'em that. scratchchin

www.sspx.org

Posts 1 - 10 of 11