Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Sean-851370 said: What is it with you people and conspi...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Quote:
Sean-851370 said:

What is it with you people and conspiracy theories? You're obsessed with them.

Yet, neither Ed nor John has spouted even a single conspiracy.

While you weave a continuing tangle of conspiracies that encompass the complaints from the most left of the left to those of the most right of the right along with everything in between.

--hide--
What Sean is saying is, they dismiss those with whom they disagree, by calling the oposistion Conspiracy Theororists.John does this all the time. biggrin

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: What Sean is saying is, they dismiss those with whom they disagree, by calling the oposistion Con...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

What Sean is saying is, they dismiss those with whom they disagree, by calling the oposistion Conspiracy Theororists.John does this all the time.

--hide--

Both you and Sean do the same with your opponents.

One important difference, John has rational thought and reason behind what he says. Sean doesn't.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: What is your understanding, then? That China and Russia aren't being encircled by NATO...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

What is your understanding, then? That China and Russia aren't being encircled by NATO? Our own media show the strategy of NATO in this regard.

You just set up a sham argument and then shot it down. What, exactly, are you trying to describe?

--hide--
"That China and Russia aren't being encircled by NATO?"

Events during the reign of 0bama suggest the reverse, and the string of Pearls predates his accession considerably. The Guam incident on the night of SOTU hardly supports the idea of NATO encircling Russia.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

I have the feeling that it will blow over. North Korea knows that they don't stand a chance against America. NK is just trying to provoke SK & America to strike first, but they won't. Praying Dear God, I pray that the rising tension in NK does not escalate and that a peaceful solution can be found. Amen.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: "That China and Russia aren't being encircled by NATO?" Events during ...
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

"That China and Russia aren't being encircled by NATO?"

Events during the reign of 0bama suggest the reverse, and the string of Pearls predates his accession considerably. The Guam incident on the night of SOTU hardly supports the idea of NATO encircling Russia.

--hide--

Yeah...because Russia is threatened. Obama's no hippie peacenik, no matter what our media say.

Perhaps Western financial institutions shouldn't have looted Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union...and not offshored American manufacturing to China to exploit slave-labor conditions. This is yet another case of our leaders creating enemies for us while the vast majority of Americans, Chinese and Russians suffer. We don't need another Cold War.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: What Sean is saying is, they dismiss those with whom they disagree, by calling the oposistion Con...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

What Sean is saying is, they dismiss those with whom they disagree, by calling the oposistion Conspiracy Theororists.John does this all the time.

--hide--

Yes...maybe they can define what a conspiracy theory is.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I checked in here but couldn't see any discussions about North Korea's increasingly heated...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I checked in here but couldn't see any discussions about North Korea's increasingly heated threats.

Is anyone concerned, or do you think this is just the usual impotent hot air blowing from their direction?

--hide--
I am vehemently opposed to more unnecessary wars- Iran in particular, but this guy Un is a serious threat and needs to be neutralized. In this case, I believe a military solution is the only answer. It's been going on too long, and is a serious drain on our resources. If we go in though, it must be to completely destroy the North Korean military, then let the South Koreans occupy and rehabilitate their countrymen.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Yet, neither Ed nor John has spouted even a single conspiracy. While you weave a c...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Yet, neither Ed nor John has spouted even a single conspiracy.

While you weave a continuing tangle of conspiracies that encompass the complaints from the most left of the left to those of the most right of the right along with everything in between.

--hide--
It's the aliens, I tell ya! They're in league with the Bigfoot army!

Apr 3rd 2013 new
North Korea Kim said that we (US) will be a "boiled pumpkin" with his threats of sending nuclear missiles over to us.
Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: It's the aliens, I tell ya! They're in league with the Bigfoot army!
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

It's the aliens, I tell ya! They're in league with the Bigfoot army!

--hide--

If only Wall Street banks could fake an alien invasion...think of the possibilities! Lord Xenu would demand that all bank deposits be handed over, with JP Morgan Chase serving as an intermediary between the human masses and the "aliens."

Posts 51 - 60 of 110