Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: (Quote) Sean-851370 said: The world's not going to end. Th...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Quote:
Sean-851370 said:

The world's not going to end. The psychopaths of Wall Street and London are trying to sabotage the world in order to save their empire. That's what maniacs do.

Have you read Revelation? We don't know the timing. Open your eyes and look at the world today.

--hide--
I wish I could remember where I read this .Scripture says we do not know the day or the hour,but we can narrow it down to the year or the month possibly, based on what is happening.Remember that Enoch and Elijah must come back first,and Anti- Christ will slay them in the streets, and all the world will see.So it will most likely be seen on Television.

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I wish I could remember where I read this .Scripture says we do not know the day or the hour,but ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

I wish I could remember where I read this .Scripture says we do not know the day or the hour,but we can narrow it down to the year or the month possibly, based on what is happening.Remember that Enoch and Elijah must come back first,and Anti- Christ will slay them in the streets, and all the world will see.So it will most likely be seen on Television.

--hide--

The sad fact is that there are crazy people who deliberately have tried to bring about the end of the world. If I had to guess, I figure that God would step in at the last minute to stop a nuclear holocaust. Hopefully things will not get to that point.

04/05/2013 new

Yes, I am concerned. I think good advice is to keep yourself ready for anything, including eternity. God bless you for introducing this topic:)

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I wish I could remember where I read this .Scripture says we do not know the day or the hour,but ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

--hide--
Bigfoot will reveal himself as the anti-Christ. Either that or Dennis Rodman. It's right there in the Bible.

04/05/2013 new

Bernard, Sean,

Have you guys heard of John Leary? Check him out. You'll be amazed.

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I wish I could remember where I read this .Scri...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Bigfoot will reveal himself as the anti-Christ. Either that or Dennis Rodman. It's right there in the Bible.

--hide--
Huh?

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Bernard, Sean, Have you guys heard of John Leary? Check him out. You'll be am...

Bernard, Sean,

--hide--
Best Book on End Times

The Book of Destiny (Imprimatur) Fr. Herman Bernard Kramer (Author)

www.amazon.com

04/05/2013 new

I agree with everything you said Naomi, especially your next to last paragraph. What I don't feel secure about is our President's and Kerry's timeliness nor abilities. I guess we'll see.

04/05/2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Bernard, Sean, Have you guys heard of John Leary? Check him out. You'll be amazed.

Bernard, Sean,

--hide--
John Leary at one point claimed that the pope after John Paul II would be an antipope. I put no stock in him. www.catholicplanet.com
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Bernard, Sean, Have you guys heard of John Leary? Check him out. You'll be am...

Bernard, Sean,

--hide--

Looks a little too apocalyptic for me.

As far as alternative Catholic writers are concerned, I've read material by Michael Hoffman, E. Michael Jones, Atila Guimaraes, Randy Engel, John Vennari, and a few others. Tradition in Action has some good stuff but is too aristocratic and has just downright wrong views on foreign policy. In general I like Catholic writers who are traditional in theology but believe in social justice.

Posts 91 - 100 of 110