Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Pray for me and my enemies

Apr 1st 2013 new

I would like you'll to lift me up in your prayers.

It's a difficult situation with those I live with for years.

Lord Father forgive them for they know not what they do.Pray for all my enemies who falsely accuse me and my children and who try to make life more difficult than it already is.Pray for all those who try to cause division in the home.Pray for all who persecute me especially when I stand up for what is morally right,try to lead my children or they put me down because I don't have as much finances as their friends or their friends children.Lord bless them and have mercy on them.

I place at the foot of Jesus cross all that have been said against me and let Jesus,St Michael and his holy angels dispose of it and send to me his Holy Spirit and abundant blessings.Amen.

Apr 1st 2013 new
Praying for you...
Apr 1st 2013 new

Thanks so much.Greatly appreciated

Apr 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: I would like you'll to lift me up in your prayers. It's a difficult situation...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Lord Father forgive them for they know not what they do.Pray for all my enemies who falsely accuse me and my children and who try to make life more difficult than it already is.Pray for all those who try to cause division in the home.Pray for all who persecute me especially when I stand up for what is morally right,try to lead my children or they put me down because I don't have as much finances as their friends or their friends children.Lord bless them and have mercy on them.

I place at the foot of Jesus cross all that have been said against me and let Jesus,St Michael and his holy angels dispose of it and send to me his Holy Spirit and abundant blessings.Amen.

--hide--

Certainly Sherrill-anne.

Praying rosary theheart hug
Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: I would like you'll to lift me up in your prayers. It's a difficult sit...

--hide--

Will do.

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: I would like you'll to lift me up in your prayers. It's a difficult sit...

--hide--

Praying for you, your children and your enemies, Sherrill-anne. May God bless their heart and mind and enlighten them so they'll treat you and children better. Praying rosary theheart hug

The Lord Jesus said: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" Matthew 5:44 Praying rosary theheart hug

Apr 1st 2013 new

Sherrill-anne,

That is exactly the right answer. I have been working very hard at uniting my sufferings with the redemptive suffering of Christ. I will pray for you.

St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the snares and wickedness of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, oh prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.

God Bless,

Will

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 28