Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I guess it's appropriate that CM's chief punster was born on April Fool's Day. laughing

Many happy returns of the day, Kevin! Happy Birthday!
04/01/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I guess it's appropriate that CM's chief punster was born on April Fool's Day. Many...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I guess it's appropriate that CM's chief punster was born on April Fool's Day.

Many happy returns of the day, Kevin!
--hide--
Out of courtesy, I'll refrain (with a certain degree of difficulty though) in commenting about the coincidence between Kevin's birthday and April Fool's Day. laughing

His mama didn't raise no fool, ya know.....

So.....we'll take this opportunity to wish Kevin a happy birthday, along with the wish that he will have many more. wave Happy Birthday! cookie

04/01/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I guess it's appropriate that CM's chief punster was born on April Fool's Day. Many...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I guess it's appropriate that CM's chief punster was born on April Fool's Day.

--hide--
Returns of the day? Is that what he's doing with all of his presents????? scratchchin shhh

04/01/2013 new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN. Wishing you all the good lucks that life has to offer---good health, long life, happiness and peace. God bless.Praying
Enjoy your special day and have fun! Cheers Cheers! Cheers! party Happy Birthday! note clap

04/01/2013 new

Happy Birthday Kevin! Happy Birthday! Praying hug clap lil mikie hyper party

04/01/2013 new

Hi Kevin, Happy Birthday and hope you are having a great day! Happy Birthday! party present

04/01/2013 new

Happy Birthday! party lil mikie present hyper cookie

04/01/2013 new

Yes, now we know where Kevin gets his sense of humor! Happy B day!

04/01/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I guess it's appropriate that CM's chief punster was born on April Fool's Day. Many h...

--hide--

WOW Born on April 1st!!! hyper present clap

04/02/2013 new

Kevin,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more.

Blessings always,

Praying Praying Happy Birthday! clap Cheers! party lil mikie present

Leon

Posts 1 - 10 of 23