Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Out of courtesy, I'll refrain (with a certain degree of difficulty though) in commenting about ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Out of courtesy, I'll refrain (with a certain degree of difficulty though) in commenting about the coincidence between

Kevin's birthday and April Fool's Day. ...

--hide--

I think the former had something to do with how the latter acquired its name. smile

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes.

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Many thanks to all of the above for the gracious

Happy Birthday wishes.

I can't name all of them, since they already have names. smile

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Yes, now we know where Kevin gets his sense of humor! Happy B day!
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Yes, now we know where Kevin gets his sense of humor! Happy B day!

--hide--

I think it came from from my parents, but for some reason

neither of them wanted any of the credit. smile

Apr 2nd 2013 new

And thanks in particular to Edward of Zoom

for serving as ringleader of this thread. smile

Apr 2nd 2013 new

wave clap party lil mikie highfive Happy Birthday, Kevin!! Welcome to the Stupendous Sixties!!! (No fooling!) hug

Apr 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: And thanks in particular to Edward of Zoom for serving as ringleader of this thread.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

And thanks in particular to Edward of Zoom

for serving as ringleader of this thread.

--hide--
Happy Birthday Kevin...I missed it yesterday!
Apr 2nd 2013 new

Sorry I missed your birthday Kevin.... Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday! youtu.be

Apr 2nd 2013 new

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Kevin! party present Happy Birthday! I was out celebrating your birthday & forgot to post here. tongue

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Kevinwave Happy Birthday! balloon clap Happy Birthday! party present

Apr 2nd 2013 new

happy, belated birthday, kevin....keep playing that music...fez note note party stir the pot! Its getting cold! Wolf Whistle hug cool beer rose

Posts 11 - 20 of 23