Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Here is a video for all the good, rock solid Catholic women on this site.

www.youtube.com

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Tom, thank you so much for this. It was so beautiful with all the flowers. I think all women would feel good if these sentiments were directed at them by someone who passed them by for whatever reason.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: Tom, thank you so much for this. It was so beautiful with all the flowers. I think all women woul...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

Tom, thank you so much for this. It was so beautiful with all the flowers. I think all women would feel good if these sentiments were directed at them by someone who passed them by for whatever reason.

--hide--

You are very welcome, Carol. 24 hours later and 40 some views and I finally get a response. I was beginning to think there are no active, paid subscribers left, just a bunch of lurkers. Smokey is awesome.

Thanks for responding, Carol.

Apr 3rd 2013 new
Thanks Tom for sharing this beautiful song.
I did not know
Probably because I'm from Argentina.
Thank you made ​​my day

Maria

biggrin
Apr 3rd 2013 new

I love the song...

I love that you posted for all the gals...

It was a very thoughtful thing to do.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Maria-943288 said: Thanks Tom for sharing this beautiful song.I did not knowProbably because I'm from Argentina...
(Quote) Maria-943288 said: Thanks Tom for sharing this beautiful song.
I did not know
Thank you made ​​my day

Maria

--hide--

You are welcome, Maria. I am sure you have lots of beautiful flowers down there. All we have up here right now is snow!!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Maria-943288 said: Thanks Tom for sharing this beautiful song.I did not knowProbably because I'm from Argentina...
(Quote) Maria-943288 said: Thanks Tom for sharing this beautiful song.
I did not know
Thank you made ​​my day

Maria

--hide--

You are welcome, Maria. I am sure you have lots of beautiful flowers down there. All we have up here right now is snow!!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: I love the song...I love that you posted for all the gals...It was a very thoug...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

I love the song...

I love that you posted for all the gals...

It was a very thoughtful thing to do.

--hide--

Thank you, Beverly. I can be thoughtful every so often!!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: You are very welcome, Carol. 24 hours later and 40 some views and I finally get a respon...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

You are very welcome, Carol. 24 hours later and 40 some views and I finally get a response. I was beginning to think there are no active, paid subscribers left, just a bunch of lurkers. Smokey is awesome.

Thanks for responding, Carol.

--hide--

Or for those of us who can't quite access the links from mobile devices, thanks for your patience. This is a GREAT song. and the flowers are BEAUTIFUL.
Very kind.wink

Posts 1 - 9 of 9