Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/04/2013 new

Prayers will be sent your way! Praying

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Mickey-571450 said: Guys!Could you please pray for me as I make some life-changing decisions? I am tryin...
(Quote) Mickey-571450 said:

Guys!

Could you please pray for me as I make some life-changing decisions? I am trying to convince my parents in attending Franciscan University, but it was like talking to a wall. They don't realize that I call the shots and endure the consequences. Prayers are much needed

--hide--

May God enlighten your parents so that they understand your purpose. God's will be done. Praying Praying Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/04/2013 new

Prayers are coming your way! I hope you can attend Steubie, it's a great school & amazing campus. The prayer life & spirituality are awesome!

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: May God enlighten your parents so that they understand your purpose. God's wil...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

May God enlighten your parents so that they understand your purpose. God's will be done.

--hide--

I totally agree!

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying for you Mickey! Praying Praying

04/04/2013 new

I hope the Lord opens the way for you and open your parents' eyes and hearts! xoxoxo

04/04/2013 new

Hi Mickey, theheart rosary

I totally understand where you are coming from. What Catholic doesn't want a superb Catholic education? But as one of the moderators pointed

out...Who's paying the bill? If you call the shots then you must NOT be living at home and are responsible for ALL your OWN bills and that being

said...it would be your choice, IF you are the one who is financially responsible. But if you are living with them and they foot the bill...then they DO

have a say in how much they are willing to pay for your education. Is it about money or are they against you going away to a Catholic college. God's

will be done, my brother in Christ. theheart rosary Praying Praying Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 31