Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/04/2013 new

Congratulations Missy! Wonderful news! So happy for you both!! clap clap heart

04/04/2013 new
Good Luck!!
04/04/2013 new

clap clap Ah, Missy, you are indeed blessed! I've enjoyed your comments in the Fora, and pray that you and Greg will continue to find happiness as you discern your paths to Heaven! God bless both of you! Praying hug

04/05/2013 new

Congrats clap

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Missy-358855 said: In all seriousness.... My subscription is up next week. I have been on and off over the last 5 ye...
(Quote) Missy-358855 said:

In all seriousness.... My subscription is up next week. I have been on and off over the last 5 years and have met some absolutely WONderful people!! For a short while, we had a Central Florida group meeting once a month, and then sporadically. I've met some of you in person, and others I have just had email, forum, and FB contact with. It's been a blast!

I have learned so much from all of you on CM about OUR faith and MY faith. I have grown and had a lot of fun. I had one date. Until I met Greg-891333.

We started w/ messages on 8/29, then met for the first F2F on 11/11 (appropriate for a decorated Army Veteran). We have been seeing each other ever since, and in late January, he moved to my town. We are growing together each day in our faith walk, and I see now the wisdom of chastity--it lets you focus on the really important things in a relationship. He is that "pearl of great price" that the merchant sold all he had to purchase the land in which he found it. I have met a couple of his sisters, and will be traveling in the next several months to meet the rest of his family. Next week, we are traveling to meet my family in TN.

Please pray for me, for us, that we will be able to clearly discern God's plan for our lives.

I will remember all of you in my prayers always, that you will first know your value in God, and then see your value in the eyes of the one God has for you. Remember, God's time is not our time. We are called to be his disciples first, then to help each other get to heaven. God bless each and every one of you, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

--hide--
clap clap Best of LUCK to the both of you! On your new journey of Life!!

04/05/2013 new

Thanks for sharing that! Congratulations to you both! :)

04/05/2013 new

St Valentine, Pray for us

04/05/2013 new

Congratulations Missy I hope everything works out well for you!

04/05/2013 new

Congratulations Missy and Greg

All the very best to the two of you. Thank you for sharing, I am so happy for the two of you and your sharing also gives me hope.

God Bless you rose rose rose hug

04/05/2013 new

Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.

Should we have a Facebook page of CM Alumni? We meet great people and when we hit the jackpot, we lose touch. Just asking.

Posts 31 - 40 of 64