Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 5th 2013 new

Every grace and blessing be poured into you both! So happy for you. Please continue to pray for us. wave

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-611497 said: Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.Should...
(Quote) Josephine-611497 said:

Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.

Should we have a Facebook page of CM Alumni? We meet great people and when we hit the jackpot, we lose touch. Just asking.

--hide--

I think it's a great idea

Apr 5th 2013 new
Congratulations! I did check his profile.. I wish you both a wonderful life ahead. God bless
Apr 5th 2013 new

May your walk in life together be joyful and exciting biggrin

Apr 5th 2013 new
biggrin This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you.

May God bless both of you, on your new journey. Good luck!

Cindy
Apr 5th 2013 new

I am so happy for you, Missy and Greg, congratulations lovestruck!

Sending prayers for both of you as you continue on your walk with God. Praying Praying

Apr 5th 2013 new

Missy,

I am thrilled for you both! God is good! It also gives hope to all of us that have never married... God has a plan for all of us indeed.
I look forward to reading your success story in the future! All God's blessings to you both. Have a safe trip and I will pray for you both. Jesus I Trust In You. Veronica wave theheart

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-611497 said: Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.Should...
(Quote) Josephine-611497 said:

Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.

Should we have a Facebook page of CM Alumni? We meet great people and when we hit the jackpot, we lose touch. Just asking.

--hide--

Great idea, Josephine! A Facebook page of CM Alumni! God bless, Veronica wave

Apr 5th 2013 new

God bless you and yours in your path.

Apr 5th 2013 new

Blessings and Congratulations!

Posts 41 - 50 of 64