Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/05/2013 new

Every grace and blessing be poured into you both! So happy for you. Please continue to pray for us. wave

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-611497 said: Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.Should...
(Quote) Josephine-611497 said:

Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.

Should we have a Facebook page of CM Alumni? We meet great people and when we hit the jackpot, we lose touch. Just asking.

--hide--

I think it's a great idea

04/05/2013 new
Congratulations! I did check his profile.. I wish you both a wonderful life ahead. God bless
04/05/2013 new

May your walk in life together be joyful and exciting biggrin

04/05/2013 new
biggrin This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you.

May God bless both of you, on your new journey. Good luck!

Cindy
04/05/2013 new

I am so happy for you, Missy and Greg, congratulations lovestruck!

Sending prayers for both of you as you continue on your walk with God. Praying Praying

04/05/2013 new

Missy,

I am thrilled for you both! God is good! It also gives hope to all of us that have never married... God has a plan for all of us indeed.
I look forward to reading your success story in the future! All God's blessings to you both. Have a safe trip and I will pray for you both. Jesus I Trust In You. Veronica wave theheart

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-611497 said: Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.Should...
(Quote) Josephine-611497 said:

Congrats Missy and Greg, wishing you every blessings in your present ad future.

Should we have a Facebook page of CM Alumni? We meet great people and when we hit the jackpot, we lose touch. Just asking.

--hide--

Great idea, Josephine! A Facebook page of CM Alumni! God bless, Veronica wave

04/05/2013 new

God bless you and yours in your path.

04/05/2013 new

Blessings and Congratulations!

Posts 41 - 50 of 64