Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/05/2013 new

I am praying for you that things will work out and that the Lord give you the strength to cope with the situation.

Praying rosary
God Bless

04/05/2013 new

Thank you so much all for the prayers. It gives me such hope to go in today knowing that you all are praying with me and for me. Thank you more than you know for the prayers and support as it gives me courage. God bless you all and your generous hearts. hug theheart heart

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

--hide--
God please help us see our trials and tribulations for what they are....a way to grow closer to You . Help us work through them with your strength and mercy and hel p us to continue to rely on and lean on You in all out times of need. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

God bless you Shara and may you find the peace and strength to work through this difficult time. Praying

04/05/2013 new

Prayers offered.

04/05/2013 new

Hi Sharahug -----May you unite yourself to the Cross of Jesus-surrendering it all to Him-and May you know the power of His Resurrection--May you be set free ( at times i have put the Cross next to my heart and Jesus has shown me Peace in my struggles-I hope the best for you Shara(:-------:theheart: rosary

04/05/2013 new

Praying

04/05/2013 new

Praying

04/05/2013 new
Praying for your needs! hug Praying
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and ...

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

--hide--

Praying theheart Praying

04/05/2013 new

--hide--

Praying theheart Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 56