Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 5th 2013 new

Prayers that the situation will resolve itself amicably. Praying theheart

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug hug

Apr 5th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 5th 2013 new

I'm going through an intense situation at work as well- you've got my prayers!

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Will-706257 said: I have been going through some similar things at work. It has actually helped me in my spiritual w...
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

I have been going through some similar things at work. It has actually helped me in my spiritual walk, as I have been uniting my sufferings with Christ's redemptive suffering. Uniting myself with Christ's Cross has been something that I have been resisting for a long time, so my trials have helped me become closer to Christ.

St Faustina, Pray for us,

Jesus, we trust in you.

--hide--
Praying I, also, will pray for you. Difficult work situations will make the biggest part of your day unbearable. Praying

Jesus, I Trust In You! Prayers to the Divine Mercy. Blessed St. Faustina.

This Sunday is the Feast Day of The Divine Mercy. "For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your Mercy, that we may Praise the Omnipotence of Your Mercy for ever and ever." Amen theheart

Apr 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guy...

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

--hide--

Absolutely, Shara. You have my prayers. Thanks for asking us!
Apr 6th 2013 new

Prayers Shara!

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Prayers Shara!
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Prayers Shara!

--hide--

Thank you all. The situation came to a head yesterday which was a good thing and I think that it was a result of all of the prayers. Please keep praying for me and I will keep updated until it gets resolved. Please pray for God's love, grace and peace to reign and for my protection and strength to remain steadfast in acting as I know I should even when tempted to act differently. ( sorely tempted) For wisdom and for the grace to know what to do at all times.

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Thank you all. The situation came to a head yesterday which was a good thing and I think...

Thank you all. The situation came to a head yesterday which was a good thing and I think that it was a result of all of the prayers. Please keep praying for me and I will keep updated until it gets resolved. Please pray for God's love, grace and peace to reign and for my protection and strength to remain steadfast in acting as I know I should even when tempted to act differently. ( sorely tempted) For wisdom and for the grace to know what to do at all times.

--hide--

Will do, Shara! rosary theheart

Posts 31 - 40 of 56