Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: As long as you know that you're doing the best that you can, that's all you can do along ...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

As long as you know that you're doing the best that you can, that's all you can do along with prayer. Call on your Guardian Angel too. He's right beside you.

--hide--

That's right Frank, & you just reminded me of something my older brother told me to do a few yrs. back. He said to go in early (or be discreet) & sprinkle holy salt or holy water around your work space to give you protection.

Apr 9th 2013 new

Oh, & forgot to tell you Shara, Praying theheart prayers ascending.

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying hug

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Emma-959340 said:
(Quote) Emma-959340 said:

--hide--

Thanks for the prayers guys. I thought that this was going away but it seems now to be only escalating. I am on retreat this weekend and hope to get some intense prayertime in but I really need an army of prayers. This is truly break me down and I am not sure what to do. Trying to truly trust God's plan in the craziness but it is getting harder to not despair. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray and get anyone you cna to pray for me. Thanks. I am truly not trying to be demanidng so I apologize if it sounds like it. Just very overwhelmed. hug theheart

Apr 18th 2013 new

Shara,

I'm praying to our Mother that she will guide you in your situation at work and bring you peace. We can weather any storm when we put our trust in our Lord!

God bless you!

Dan

Apr 18th 2013 new

God bless you Shara. Trust in the Lord. Praying Praying Praying hug theheart

Posts 51 - 56 of 56