Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: You MUST SEE his very impressive speech at the White House Prayer Breakfast meeting....
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

You MUST SEE his very impressive speech at the White House Prayer Breakfast meeting. He was standing only about 10 feet away from President Obama as he delivered the speech. The expression on Obama's face really changed as the speech went on. Obama had nowhere to run and hide from his policies.

I would love to see his debate Obama on social and economic policies. I don't think that Obama would stand a chance against him

Ed

--hide--

Ed: This is the doctor giving the speech at the White House Prayer Breakfast meeting.

www.youtube.com

04/06/2013 new

If you don't have time to watch the whole video that I referenced in my last post, then start at 16 minutes, 55 seconds. That's where it really get good.

Ed

04/06/2013 new

Yes it is. He is quite an impressive man. If only there were a presidential candidate (last year) that could have articulated a conservative message as well as Dr. Carson..... perhaps we would not be stuck with Obama for another four years.

I don't think that we have seen the last of Dr. Carson.

Ed

04/06/2013 new
(Quote) ED-20630 said: Yes it is. He is quite an impressive man. If only there were a presidential candidate (last year) that could have...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Yes it is. He is quite an impressive man. If only there were a presidential candidate (last year) that could have articulated a conservative message as well as Dr. Carson..... perhaps we would not be stuck with Obama for another four years.

I don't think that we have seen the last of Dr. Carson.

Ed

--hide--
Ed,

I don't believe it would have mattered how the conservative message was articulated or who delivered the message. Obama would still be sitting in the Oval office for the second term. Why? Because I believe (as many others do) that the election was rigged. Rampant uncontested voter and election fraud. That's why Dick Morris' and other respected predictions didn't come to pass.
04/06/2013 new

Mary,

You may be right... But I haven't really seen evidence of rampant uncontested voter and election fraud. Romney could certainly have run a better campaign and Obama is quite the campaigner. Obama really has a knack (on the campaign trail) of appearing to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I think that somehow Obama just managed to bamboozle enough people into thinking that they should stick with him... I don't understand how.

Hurricane Sandy didn't help either because Romney appeared to have momentum to beat Obama until the hurricane struck the east coast.

en.wiktionary.org

Ed

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: If you don't have time to watch the whole video that I referenced in my last post, then start at ...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

If you don't have time to watch the whole video that I referenced in my last post, then start at 16 minutes, 55 seconds. That's where it really get good.

Ed

--hide--

Ed: I think you forgot to copy a video on your last post. You should read it.

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: Mary, You may be right... But I haven't really seen evidence of rampant uncontested vo...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Mary,

You may be right... But I haven't really seen evidence of rampant uncontested voter and election fraud. Romney could certainly have run a better campaign and Obama is quite the campaigner. Obama really has a knack (on the campaign trail) of appearing to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I think that somehow Obama just managed to bamboozle enough people into thinking that they should stick with him... I don't understand how.

Hurricane Sandy didn't help either because Romney appeared to have momentum to beat Obama until the hurricane struck the east coast.

en.wiktionary.org

Ed

--hide--

Ed: Not just with the Presidential Election, but all the important Congressional Voting, something is going on. This
country has not turned so Godless and liberal in a matter of a few years.

And both elections, the popular vote was very close. It truly looks like the big important states got help with the
voting. Check out the voter registration forms for those important states. In some states only a utility bill
is necessary to get voter registration. That is part of the problem. We are in deep trouble. And the time to
rectify this is now before the next electiion.

04/06/2013 new

Oops!

Here is the video of the White House Prayer Breakfast speach by Dr. Carson:

>>> www.youtube.com

The entire video is great, but if you are time-limited, start watching at 16 minutes, 55 seconds. That is when it gets really good.

Ed

04/08/2013 new

Fantastic speech! I am going to pass it on Well worth watching Thanks for linking it.

Steve wave

04/08/2013 new

www.wsws.org

The US is a mess because Americans have been made into morons who don't understand the difficulties they face. A mass mobilization of the working classes would shut down the parasitic Wall Street/globalist empire of usury in no time at all.

Posts 11 - 20 of 25