Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 8th 2013 new

What does your comment have to do with Dr. Carson's speach?

Ed

Apr 8th 2013 new

Thank you for posting this Marianne! I really would like to learn more about Dr. Carson. I understand the movie "Gifted Hands" is based on him.

Apr 9th 2013 new

Dr. Carson has a very effective way of conveying an unapologetic conservative and Christian message in a bold but considerate and very thoughtful manner.... Very impressive! I don't think that we have heard the last of him as it relates to politics. Hopefully, he will inspire more politicians to put forth such a message. It is too bad that we didn't see much more of this during the last election cycle.

Ed

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Rebecca-727981 said: Thank you for posting this Marianne! I really would like to learn more about Dr. Carson. I unde...
(Quote) Rebecca-727981 said:

Thank you for posting this Marianne! I really would like to learn more about Dr. Carson. I understand the movie "Gifted Hands" is based on him.

--hide--

Rebecca: Thank you for your comments. Mary, who posted above, has some references into the life of Dr. Carson
and also about the movie you referenced. It is well worth the look. He is so admirable. Too bad gifted and
talented people and lovers of America like this man do not make a national impression and help this country.

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: Dr. Carson has a very effective way of conveying an unapologetic conservative and Christian message i...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Dr. Carson has a very effective way of conveying an unapologetic conservative and Christian message in a bold but considerate and very thoughtful manner.... Very impressive! I don't think that we have heard the last of him as it relates to politics. Hopefully, he will inspire more politicians to put forth such a message. It is too bad that we didn't see much more of this during the last election cycle.

Ed

--hide--

Ed, I am afraid that he will get a lot of threats because of his positive messages which actually are against the extreme left
who have been trying to ruin this country. He is a fine man. At least he is a well know figure and if anything happens to
him, it will not be taken lightly.

Posts 21 - 25 of 25