Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-865889 said: Just keep putting down one foot after the other...moves you forward. Really pleased for you and lit ...
(Quote) Katherine-865889 said: Just keep putting down one foot after the other...moves you forward. Really pleased for you and lit a candle for you to St Joseph :)
--hide--

Thank you, Katherine. Wow... and thank you for lighting the candle! Not sure anyone's done that for me before. :-)

It is indeed a long, slow road.

Blessings all,

Michael

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: Congrats Michael! Mine is in the 2nd court too. If you ask me, the waiting from the 2nd court is ...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

Congrats Michael! Mine is in the 2nd court too. If you ask me, the waiting from the 2nd court is harder then the 1st round! I'll be praying for patience for you...but please do the same for me!

--hide--

Noticed my response from the other day is blank. Prayers for you, Laura. :-)

Posts 11 - 12 of 12