Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I want to find a wife.....

Apr 6th 2013 new

biggrin I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake... she was not the one.... I really mean it this time.. any candidates.... I mean, we can meet for coffee, first... and then????? biggrin

Apr 6th 2013 new

I think we're all here for the same reason (although in my case it's to find a husband). We want the right canidate to come along maybe with a big neon sign that says "this is the one" when you view their profile.

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake....
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake... she was not the one.... I really mean it this time.. any candidates.... I mean, we can meet for coffee, first... and then?????

--hide--

Hi Patrick! I think you're in the right place - especially if you're looking for a Catholic wife!! wink Try not to sweat it too much, though. My experience has been that when I'm most focused on something, it is the one thing I find most elusive. Best of luck to you (both!) in your search! Chelle

PS I think you're at the perfect age to marry and start a family! cool

Apr 6th 2013 new

Um...bro... Instead of looking for a wife maybe you should look for a single gal... rolling eyes
embarassed
laughing

Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Um...bro... Instead of looking for a wife maybe you should look for a single gal...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Um...bro... Instead of looking for a wife maybe you should look for a single gal...

--hide--

Good one Marge, ha, ha.... laughing laughing
Apr 6th 2013 new

Patrick you will find the one you will! St. Philomena pray for us. St. Jude pray for us! I will pray for you. I once prayed for two male friends of mine years ago to find their spouces from God, they had just about given up. I prayed to St. Martha, she has a novena for nine tuesdays. You pray every tuesday and then leave the novena behind in church for another soul to benefit and well it didn't take long they both were married that same year and are still with a nice family! She is a powerful saint! Take care, Jane Praying hug

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake... she ...
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake... she was not the one.... I really mean it this time.. any candidates.... I mean, we can meet for coffee, first... and then?????
--hide--

Where, for crying out loud, are all of our 25 - 35 year old pinkies. This is ridiculous!

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake....

I am serious this time.... I am almost 35...... I got engaged when I was 28 and made a mistake... she was not the one.... I really mean it this time.. any candidates.... I mean, we can meet for coffee, first... and then?????

--hide--

This is so good. Yes lets get you to find a wife! Patrick-Try some searches ..and Ladies- contact Patrick if interested!!! clap

He is open for contact!

Apr 6th 2013 new

--hide--
Way to get the word out, Patrick! May the Man Upstairs grant your wish. When you do meet her for coffee, put a third chair at your table because He will be joining you! theheart

Apr 7th 2013 new

Thank you all.... it is in God's hands... I realize it is my job to find a wife... not her job to find me..... I hope all the other members of this site find themselves spouses too.... We need more catholic marriages leading to happiness and babies!!!!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 12