Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Did you cry because you felt old or because you felt like you were losing your daug...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Did you cry because you felt old or because you felt like you were losing your daughter?

--hide--

I guess it is what they call the empty nest syndrome, Marita. Having been an active mom for the past years, I realize how time has flown so fast, and now she has spread her wings and anytime can decide to have a family of her own. I don’t think I’ll ever “lose” her, though. No matter where she goes, I know she will always take a part of me with her in her heart.

Apr 12th 2013 new

When you get in the bus and a teenager offers his seat to you! That moment you wake up from a sweet dream, past was a dream, the reality is –I am not young anymore!

Apr 12th 2013 new

When my undergradute nusing students were born in the year I graduated from COLLEGE, I felt old. Now I talk about something in 1989 or 1993 and they we not even born then- NOW I feel really old!!

Apr 12th 2013 new
When so called experts on television look about 15! Scary!
Apr 12th 2013 new
Or when some member photos on here look older than me and they're not!! Eek!
Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Elise-590617 said: The first time someone called me Ma'am !
(Quote) Elise-590617 said:

The first time someone called me Ma'am !

--hide--

This happened to me just yesterday!!! Sadly, it wasnt' the first time. I was getting in the elevator of my building and a man was walking toward it. I asked if he needed the elevator, so I could do the polite thing and hold it for him. He said "Yes, ma'am." I was thinking he was cute and wondering how old he was, were he lived int he building, etc. Once I heard him call me "ma'am" I figured he must be much younger than me. I am horrible at judging age!!!

Day to day, I don't feel old. I usually feel younger than I am, but then something happens and I remember my true age.

Apr 13th 2013 new

Ummmm, I just went look -------- NOPE, not old yet! flower

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular a...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”?

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

So for the youngsters, at what age do you think someone officially becomes old?

--hide--

Hmmm...I realized I was "old" when I met a Parish Priest that is younger than me.

I've been celebrating the anniversary of my 25th birthday for several years now - good times.

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Hmmm...I realized I was "old" when I met a Parish Priest that is younger than me. <...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

Hmmm...I realized I was "old" when I met a Parish Priest that is younger than me.

I've been celebrating the anniversary of my 25th birthday for several years now - good times.

--hide--

More than several, it would appear... laughing laughing laughing duck flamed

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: More than several, it would appear...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

More than several, it would appear...

--hide--

weeping weeping weeping don't remind me , I'm just approaching the foot of the hill..I can't be THAT old laughing

Posts 51 - 60 of 73