Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Rob a bank, you'll get chaste!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Rob a bank, you'll get chaste!
--hide--

You crazy, boo.

Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter w...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter what is going on in his life.

--hide--

Yes, at least, gosh I hope so or does that leave us? Confused....

biggrin
Apr 6th 2013 new
True, but the guy have to be very clear there is a chance... Otherwise pursue become stalk!
Apr 6th 2013 new

If a man is interested he will break down doors and walls for the woman he desires. That's how I look at it and will settle for nothing but this kind of

man!

Apr 6th 2013 new

Hi Clarissa,
I, too am surprised that men aren't 'blowing up' your message center. You are so beautiful. Don't give up!!! Stay with us for awhile. All great things are worth waiting for.
God bless!

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Ladies can drop a hankie. But if a guy is truly beguiled, he will pursue.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Ladies can drop a hankie. But if a guy is truly beguiled, he will pursue.

--hide--

So please, ladies, beguile us! I, for one, am aching to be beguiled....drop that hankie by being who you really are, clear and bright and beautiful. And don't be afraid to take a little chance.

Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Chaste ,or chased?
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Chaste ,or chased?

--hide--

shhh cookie cookie irked MAYBE? :LOL: I WONDERED HOW FAST THAT WAS GOING TO BE SAID! LDUCK:
Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: They are just playing hard to get Clair.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

They are just playing hard to get Clair.

--hide--

YES OR NO I FAUKED TO END MY POINT. IT WAS ANNOYING AS GEHENA!
Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: You crazy, boo.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

You crazy, boo.

--hide--

Takes 1 to know four!
Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: In what way is it not "all" true, do you think?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

In what way is it not "all" true, do you think?

--hide--
She may be too far away,she may be going through an annulment process still,she may be stuck where she is in another State,and you are stuck in your State(usually because of children,divorce stuff) etc etc etc

Posts 21 - 30 of 123