Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 7th 2013 new

theheart JANE soooo banned for being too sentimental..... must be that smile of yours.... then again this the season to spread good tidings... You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

Apr 7th 2013 new

Genie you are sooo unbanned for being so clever and sweet rose heart hug

Apr 7th 2013 new

cool Jane sooo banned you know why!!! maybe it is the company that I am with that is rubbing off on me.... smile smile rose rose

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane sooo banned you know why!!! maybe it is the company that I am with that is rubbing off on me...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane sooo banned you know why!!! maybe it is the company that I am with that is rubbing off on me....

--hide--

Genie is banned for banning Jane, know why? cuz Jane is so kind and sweet that she unbanned you.
(peace to both of you hehehe) flowers for you both rose rose wink

Apr 8th 2013 new

wink Lea soooo banned for getting ready to take cruise on her convertible driving scenic route down the coast ... would like to do it myself... shhh cookie Coffee

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Lea soooo banned for getting ready to take cruise on her convertible driving scenic route down the coast ... ...

Lea soooo banned for getting ready to take cruise on her convertible driving scenic route down the coast ... would like to do it myself...

--hide--
Genie soooo banned for talking about a road trip and not inviting me. Zoom zoom.
Apr 8th 2013 new

weeping Edward sooo banned that I decided to take him on the cruise instead .... he love Rolling Along on the deck and sunbathing.... but most especially zoom is sooo cool cool cool

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Edward sooo banned that I decided to take him on the cruise instead .... he love on the deck and ...

Edward sooo banned that I decided to take him on the cruise instead .... he love on the deck and sunbathing.... but most especially zoom is sooo

--hide--

Genie is soooooooo banned for changing her mind and decided to take Edward on the cruise instead of coming with me and take a land cruise along the scenic California coast. wave cool hyper

Apr 8th 2013 new

Lea is banned for judging people.

Apr 8th 2013 new

scratchchin Brian soo banned because he is just a lovable bunny.... rolling eyes eyepopping wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 200