Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 18th 2013 new

laughing Jane soooo banned the wind blows in every direction so what does it tell you scratchchin nothing honey .... like the ban deodorant better than the secret when it comes out laughing laughing laughing IDK life is like a rollercoaster .... hug Praying hug the only thing left to rant and rave to get my You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! :goldstar: :lol:

Apr 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Clair is banned for using Greek!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Clair is banned for using Greek!

--hide--

Only UNL engineers can use calculus as a foriegn language credit! ∏˙∫;;;;;;;;;;;
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Only UNL engineers can use calculus as a foriegn language credit! ∏˙∫;;;;;;;;;;;
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Only UNL engineers can use calculus as a foriegn language credit! ∏˙∫;;;;;;;;;;;
--hide--

Hey I actually had a class in Boolean Math, so I do have an idea what you are talking about, but I stink at regular math. I can ace symbolic too so go fugure.

Banned for using math in this room!!

Apr 19th 2013 new

scratchchin Jim sooo banned having the same common denominator as Clair speaking tongue faint greek math ah ya ya... engineers > cpa > accounting > chefs rolling eyes eyepopping wave

Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Hey I actually had a class in Boolean Math, so I do have an idea what you are talking about, b...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Hey I actually had a class in Boolean Math, so I do have an idea what you are talking about, but I stink at regular math. I can ace symbolic too so go fugure.

Banned for using math in this room!!

--hide--

XNOR + AND, NOT ?
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: XNOR + AND, NOT ?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

XNOR + AND, NOT ?
--hide--

That was a hundred years ago. It's not like I remember it all. Banned for making me feel old!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing Bow

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane soooo banned the wind blows in every direction so what does it tell you nothing honey .... l...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane soooo banned the wind blows in every direction so what does it tell you nothing honey .... like the ban deodorant better than the secret when it comes out IDK life is like a rollercoaster .... the only thing left to rant and rave to get my

--hide--
Genie you are so right..maybe we shold take that Boolean Math to keep up with these guys!? eyepopping boggled cool

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: That was a hundred years ago. It's not like I remember it all. Banned for making me...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

That was a hundred years ago. It's not like I remember it all. Banned for making me feel old!!!

--hide--
Jim banned cause you are older than me! HA laughing laughing laughing hug

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: XNOR + AND, NOT ?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

XNOR + AND, NOT ?
--hide--
Clair is banned for being graduate

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Clair is banned for being
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Clair is banned for being

--hide--

Jane gets the final ban of this thread!

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200