Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 7th 2013 new
Oh and also if she can't communicate.
Apr 7th 2013 new

Sheesh. You're going to let a little thing like that stop you? Man, you're not even trying... laughing laughing laughing

Apr 7th 2013 new

1. Intolerant.
2. Holier-than-thou.
3. Inconsiderate (which includes bad language, rudeness to the waiter, etc.).
4. Having had experience with alcoholics, anyone who drinks regularly gets me nervous.
5. Drugs.

Apr 7th 2013 new
Being truly Catholic and drugs don't mix along with everything else I mentioned. Lol
Apr 7th 2013 new

I would say:

-Smoking of any kind

-Addiction of any kind

-Evasiveness or lying (I don't mean if a person is uncomfortable sharing something, hopefully they would share with me that they aren't ready to share that)

-Anything besides 7/7

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: Foul language, disliking children, arogance, complacency in the practice of the Faith, disrespect...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

Foul language, disliking children, arogance, complacency in the practice of the Faith, disrespect, and extreme laziness.

--hide--

So you are saying W C Fields doesn't stand a chance with you?

Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: So you are saying W C Fields doesn't stand a chance with you?
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

So you are saying W C Fields doesn't stand a chance with you?

--hide--

hehe
Apr 7th 2013 new
Profile too negative like " I don't like this type of sites but someone convinced me" or "I don't like to pay for the services of this site" ot the best, when they focus on explaining what they don't want "selfish, shallow, etc..." Profile too common' if they say "I am an easy going guy..." seriously? I've read that line in 70% of the profiles...
Apr 7th 2013 new

Unorthodoxy and manifest persistence in grave sin.

Apr 7th 2013 new
being viewed by the same person over and over....and no message or emotigram left behind. at least a hello or a wishing you well would be nice.
Posts 21 - 30 of 126