Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 7th 2013 new

1.) Flirtatiousness towards others while with you;

2.) Smoking;

3.) Inebriation of any kind;

4.) CINO, i.e., Catholic in name only.

Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go! Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
--hide--

If you argue too much......I will let you go.....And pray you find someone better than me..,,then sail away/)/)/)......I am human not punching bag!!!!

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: So you are saying W C Fields doesn't stand a chance with you?
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

So you are saying W C Fields doesn't stand a chance with you?

--hide--
Not in the state he's in now.

Apr 7th 2013 new

I generally steer clear of anyone who doesn't answer YES to all of the "Faith Questions." I even say so in my own profile.

Nothing personal about that, but it really doesn't make sense to engage in conversations on a site like this with someone if we don't even have a common understanding of basic matters of faith.

Apr 7th 2013 new

Oh dear, my grammar and spelling are horrible!

Anyway, I try not to be bothered by punctuation and focus on if the guy is any fun. (Period).

Laura-known coffee addict-

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Sheesh. You're going to let a little thing like that stop you? Man, you're not even tryin...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Sheesh. You're going to let a little thing like that stop you? Man, you're not even trying...

--hide--

you're right.. i should let her say NO at least 2x, right? laughing laughing weeping

Apr 8th 2013 new

- Allergic to smoke, so couldn't negotiate on that if I wanted to.

- Addictions, pretty much in any form.

Not much else would be an automatic deal breaker. Most things deserve to be explored more in-depth before I start 'weeding out' possible suitors. Goodness knows I'm not perfect but I don't think that makes me not worth getting to know better before being tossed aside - and I believe in extending the same courtesy to the men.

Apr 8th 2013 new
Another one for me is if she has anything other than her ears pierced. One date I went on she had a tongue ring and I was totally turned off because for all I know she was dancing on table tops in a bar the night before. lol.
Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go! Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
--hide--

* Non-Catholic

* Non-Academic

* Not being feminine in manners and dressing

* Smoking

* Overweight

* Not being able to appreciate food and wine

* Doesn't make an effort to stay fit

* Being overly materialistic

Apr 8th 2013 new

~Heavy Drinking