Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Don't pay any attention to Ray, Nancy. We do NOT want any more packers fans on this ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Don't pay any attention to Ray, Nancy. We do NOT want any more packers fans on this site!!

--hide--
Don't pay any attention to Tom, Nancy. The Minnesotans are just plain jealous.... laughing

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Agreed. When Obama first got inaugurated, I posted something like, "Thanks for u...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Agreed. When Obama first got inaugurated, I posted something like, "Thanks for using my tax dollars for abortions" and I was defriended by 2 former grad school classmates. Then, I ended up having to be roommates with one of them for a conference! I was like, "Oh hey, just checking Facebook. How are you?" when she came in the door.

--hide--
And then the fight began???? irked

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: And then the fight began????
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

And then the fight began????

--hide--

laughing No, but I'm sure she had a teensy-weensy moment of, "Oops, I defriended her on FB. This is awkward." wink

Apr 7th 2013 new

"Unfriending" seems like such a petty action. Don't these folks know you well enough to suspect that you'd disagree?

Seems to me all you've lost are future chances to make a convert. hug

Apr 7th 2013 new

Happened to me plenty of times, but usually for my abortion rants.

But really, our Christian ancestors went to death for their faith, I don't get too riled up over a FB unfriending.

Although, it proves just how little they can tolerate. Proves their character flaws if anything.

Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: for not supporting gay marriage and daring to mention the gay agenda and that it is unfair of homosexuals to b...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

for not supporting gay marriage and daring to mention the gay agenda and that it is unfair of homosexuals to be forcing churches to performing 'marriages' for homosexuals, to force bakers to make their 'wedding cakes' and photographers to take their 'wedding pictures' etc. Oh well.

--hide--

Rachel, they need to understand your views on this issue. It seems pretty dumb to unfriend someone just because their views are different than yours. I have friends I choose to disagree with but I still consider them friends. I had one bug me so much with their support of one candidate over another that I stopped reading their posts, I chose to ignore the political posts. Too bad, your friend chose to unfriend you, its their loss.
Apr 7th 2013 new

Unfriend Facebook!

I still have no desire to join after all these years.

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: for not supporting gay marriage and daring to mention the gay agenda and that it is unfair of ho...

for not supporting gay marriage and daring to mention the gay agenda and that it is unfair of homosexuals to be forcing churches to performing 'marriages' for homosexuals, to force bakers to make their 'wedding cakes' and photographers to take their 'wedding pictures' etc. Oh well.

--hide--

Unfortunately, it's getting to a point that you can't express support for traditional marriage out loud or you will be labeled as a bigot. I will not be censored, particularly not on my own FB page, so I welcome anyone to un-friend me at any time.

Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: for not supporting gay marriage and daring to mention the gay agenda and that it is unfair of homosexuals to b...

--hide--

we have appointed you QUEEN of this FORUM
Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: we have appointed you QUEEN of this FORUM
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

we have appointed you QUEEN of this FORUM
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing
Posts 11 - 20 of 54