Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Six months ago, CM posters wanted to get to the bottom of the Benghazi tragedy. Today,...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Six months ago, CM posters wanted to get to the bottom of the Benghazi tragedy. Today, now that more of the
information about the true nature of the Benghazi situation is out, no one really cares.

I wonder why this is so? Has everyone already heard about the true mission of the Benghazi Consulate?

Why isn't anyone upset about Hillary's dramatic questioning before Congress, and Obama's destructive plans
with American assets?

I am mortified by what has happened, and the bold-faced lies that have been told under oath to the American
Public. I hope this blows up in the face of the politicians who have tried to keep it a hush hush situation and
have been manipulating the Government behind our backs.

--hide--

Benghazi's been buried in the memory hole. Now we're on to more important things, such as the upcoming weddings on Teen Mom.

04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: OMG, Sean. I got more information than I bargained for. Now the term "False Flag&...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

OMG, Sean. I got more information than I bargained for. Now the term "False Flag" makes sense to me.

--hide--

Can't say I agree with everything on that page, but it does have a decent definition of "false flag."

04/13/2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Benghazi's been buried in the memory hole. Now we're on to more important thin...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Benghazi's been buried in the memory hole. Now we're on to more important things, such as the upcoming weddings on Teen Mom.

--hide--

Maybe it should be brought back up. The people who sent our soldiers to fight terrorists are now hiring terrorists to carry out regíme change in the Middle East, and a lot of people, especially Christians, are paying the price for it.

Perhaps we should call the War on Terror what Zbigniew Brzezinski called it: a Mytho-historical Narrative.

04/14/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Maybe it should be brought back up. The people who sent our soldiers to fight terrorist...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Maybe it should be brought back up. The people who sent our soldiers to fight terrorists are now hiring terrorists to carry out regíme change in the Middle East, and a lot of people, especially Christians, are paying the price for it.

Perhaps we should call the War on Terror what Zbigniew Brzezinski called it: a Mytho-historical Narrative.

--hide--

Yeah, it surely is a myth. The Anglo-Americans and their Saudi allies have created this whole farce in order to advance their numerous interests. They couldn't care less about how much they've damaged the reputation of the US.

04/17/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Maybe it should be brought back up. The people who sent our soldiers to fight terrorist...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

--hide--

I hope to God Benghazi gets brought up again. But with the constant supply of headliners making the news lately,
it will be a long while before that gets looked at.

I wish the talk show hosts would bring it up. Maybe Chris Stevens family and the families of the two Navy Seals
will have it looked into more thoroughly. They are the ones with family who lost lives, so their concern
should not be ignored.

Posts 21 - 25 of 25