Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 8th 2013 new

Very true.
A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like a conversation with the TV on in the background.

Apr 8th 2013 new

I LOVE Mark Gungor's videos..

Apr 8th 2013 new

This is the first time I have seen this video and enjoyed it so much. I lost my love 5 years ago but he was just like that. So funny

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Very true.A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Very true.
A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like a conversation with the TV on in the background.

--hide--

You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to watch one program instead of trying to get three in in an hour on Friday nite laughing laughing laughing

Steve wave

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Joyce-670801 said: This is the first time I have seen this video and enjoyed it so much. I lost my love 5 years ago but he was jus...
(Quote) Joyce-670801 said:

This is the first time I have seen this video and enjoyed it so much. I lost my love 5 years ago but he was just like that. So funny

--hide--

Ms. Joyce, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here.

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved. God's blessings!
Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Steve-72317 said: You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to watch one prog...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to watch one program instead of trying to get three in in an hour on Friday nite

Steve

--hide--

But she's actually WATCHING 3 shows, men just click away.
Apr 8th 2013 new

BINGO!

Apr 8th 2013 new
Very funny !
Apr 8th 2013 new

Perhaps. But when men do watch, it is their single-minded approach that years later, in the office or at a party, allows them to volley laugh lines from a movie back and forth with the speed of a ping pong match while women stare in disbelief wondering what else male brain cells get wasted on.

Posts 1 - 10 of 77