Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 9th 2013 new

Women have enough to do without taking over all the jobs. Men have to step up to the plate and carry their weight. Present company excepted, most of them can't get by on looks alone. mischievous

Apr 9th 2013 new

That was simple enough a 4-year old child could understand it. (Go out and find me a 4-year old child, I can't make head or tale of it.)

Is there anything further, father? Battling eyelashes

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to ...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to watch one program instead of trying to get three in in an hour on Friday nite

Steve

--hide--

That's the kind of person you never want to give the remote to.. wink

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Matthew-957978 said: Perhaps. But when men do watch, it is their single-minded approach that years later, in the off...
(Quote) Matthew-957978 said:

Perhaps. But when men do watch, it is their single-minded approach that years later, in the office or at a party, allows them to volley laugh lines from a movie back and forth with the speed of a ping pong match while women stare in disbelief wondering what else male brain cells get wasted on.

--hide--

thumbsup Ain't that the truth!

Apr 10th 2013 new

Oh, you mean like...me and the car radio? shhh

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Oh, you mean like...me and the car radio?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Oh, you mean like...me and the car radio?

--hide--

I almost posted that yesterday.. You're the first car radio channel flipper I think I've ever known.. If not the first, then definitely the WORST! wide eyed

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: But she's actually WATCHING 3 shows, men just click away.
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

But she's actually WATCHING 3 shows, men just click away.
--hide--
So.....are you saying that men who click have formed a clique? scratchchin

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid movies, not from the more sophisticated ones....

--hide--
That's cuz it's hard to find one.....

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: But she's actually WATCHING 3 shows, men just click away.
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

But she's actually WATCHING 3 shows, men just click away.
--hide--
Men click away in the hope of finding something challenging to watch. wink

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Men click away in the hope of finding something challenging to watch.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Men click away in the hope of finding something challenging to watch.

--hide--

....that challenge is just a click away ... CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! hyper
Posts 51 - 60 of 77