Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Germany Woman Chancellor UK Woman Prime Minister Ireland Woman President(2) ...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

Germany Woman Chancellor

UK Woman Prime Minister

Ireland Woman President(2)

Israel Woman Prime Minister

India Woman Prime Minister

South Korea Woman President

United States of America long overdue!!!
--hide--

Totally agree!
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Ladies and gentleman I'm going to have to ask you to leave the forum. It's getting a little heated...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Ladies and gentleman I'm going to have to ask you to leave the forum. It's getting a little heated between Joanna and me. Lol.
--hide--

I must have been otherwise occupied when all this was going on!! Summer's here!
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Men click away in the hope of finding something challenging to watch.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Men click away in the hope of finding something challenging to watch.

--hide--

All they have to do is put down the remote . . . they can watch the women, there's NOTHING more challenging than that. tongue
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: All they have to do is put down the remote . . . they can watch the women, there's NOTHING ...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

All they have to do is put down the remote . . . they can watch the women, there's NOTHING more challenging than that.
--hide--
Of course it might be challenging, Joanna, but it's also truly enjoyable!!!! biggrin

Apr 11th 2013 new

Slider.....you stink

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Germany Woman Chancellor UK Woman Prime Minister Ireland Woman President(2)
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

Germany Woman Chancellor

UK Woman Prime Minister

Ireland Woman President(2)

Israel Woman Prime Minister

India Woman Prime Minister

South Korea Woman President

United States of America long overdue!!!
--hide--
Absolutely!

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your liiiiiips!
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your liiiiiips!
--hide--
Thats a great scene. Do you have that whole movie memorized?
Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Elise-590617 said: I'm both left and right centered, Jacqueline. With more dominance in the left. Must be ...
(Quote) Elise-590617 said:

I'm both left and right centered, Jacqueline. With more dominance in the left. Must be why I have a nothing box !

--hide--

A "nothing box,?" I am also bi-brained! eyebrow That is, more or less centralized, but slightly to the left.
May 2nd 2013 new

That was hysterical! laughing laughing laughing laughing This is so true! HAs any one seen the movie The Ugly Truth? Another good one. Girls, take note.

I just sent it to my ... "special friend" YES! So happy! God is An Awesome God. Been waiting 12 years and we found each other. Patience is a virtue!

May 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: A "nothing box,?" I am also bi-brained! That is, more or less centralized, but...
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:

A "nothing box,?" I am also bi-brained! That is, more or less centralized, but slightly to the left.

--hide--

Yes, Jacqueline. A nothing box as mentioned in the video. laughing laughing rolling eyes rolling eyes

Posts 61 - 70 of 77