Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Actually, my favorite is Kermit the Frog's version. Only posted the Carptenters because of the pretty...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Actually, my favorite is Kermit the Frog's version. Only posted the Carptenters because of the pretty rainbows in the video.

Here's Kermit - www.youtube.com
--hide--

That's how the movie opens? Have heard him sing it but never knew it opened the Muppet Movie nor that The Carpenters performed it. Wonderful song.

Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Julie-883948 said: oh, you picked the Carpenters and I always thi...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:
Quote:
Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Julie-883948 said:

oh, you picked the Carpenters and I always think of that guy that sings it.

Actually, my favorite is Kermit the Frog's version. Only posted the Carpenters because of the pretty rainbows in the video.

Here's Kermit - www.youtube.com

I had never heard this song.
--hide--
Really?

Here's another. Kermit and Miss Piggy Getting Married. wink www.youtube.com
Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Cool! Do you know where this was?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Cool!

Do you know where this was?

--hide--

in Catalonia, Spain

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Really? Here's another. Kermit and Miss Piggy Getting Married. www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Really?

Here's another. Kermit and Miss Piggy Getting Married. www.youtube.com
--hide--

Miss Piggy I Will Survive

www.youtube.com

Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Has anyone of you ever watched any kind of flash mob? Watch this Ode To...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Has anyone of you ever watched any kind of flash mob? Watch this

Ode To Joy www.youtube.com

--hide--
Never saw that one. Loved it! Thank you! You get a Gold Star!
Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: in Catalonia, Spain
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

in Catalonia, Spain

--hide--
Never Been to Spain. www.youtube.com

But it's somewhere I'd love to visit. Dream on. Although one never knows. Stranger things have happened.
Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Never saw that one. Loved it! Thank you!
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Never saw that one. Loved it! Thank you!

--hide--

You're welcome Mary wink

Thank You For The Music - ABBA

www.youtube.com

Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: You're welcome Mary Thank You For The Music - ABBA<...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

You're welcome Mary

Thank You For The Music - ABBA

www.youtube.com

--hide--
wave

Music Was My First Love

www.youtube.com
Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Do Re Mi - (Sound of Music) www.youtube.com
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Do Re Mi - (Sound of Music) www.youtube.com

--hide--

Here's another flash mob for you to watch. This is at the train station in Antwerp, Belgium note note note

(Belgium is a beautiful country, plenty of awesome historic sites...been ther. If u go 2 London UK or Paris FR, you can ride a train to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, they're just few hrs away from each other & they all use the euros.)

Do Re Mi - www.youtube.comk

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Here's another flash mob for you to watch. This is at the train station in Antwerp, Be...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Here's another flash mob for you to watch. This is at the train station in Antwerp, Belgium

(Belgium is a beautiful country, plenty of awesome historic sites...been ther. If u go 2 London UK or Paris FR, you can ride a train to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, they're just few hrs away from each other & they all use the euros.)

Do Re Mi - www.youtube.comk

--hide--

OOOpppsss! something's not right, sorry... here's the correct one, enjoy biggrin

Do Re Mi - www.youtube.com

Posts 161 - 170 of 200